The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I hope you didn't take offense at my remark - just trying to have a little fun. I appologize if that was a bit over the top on my part.

I've never had a putt for eagle in my life, so I was rooting for that one on your video to go in.

Yeah I was playing the white tees. 468y isn't long, but it is all uphill...

http://www.glenarbour.com/hole12.asp

Thanks for your support though. We appreciate it!

Tappin the keg!

Hey, I hope you didn't take offense at my remark - just trying to have a little fun. I appologize if that was a bit over the top on my part.

I've never had a putt for eagle in my life, so I was rooting for that one on your video to go in.

Never, feel free to make fun of anyone on either team, we are all big boys (ESP TC) and can take it

Tappin the keg!

No WONDER I have been so damn confused. Keep looking at these signatures and avatars and they were just not making sense...but thought it was just me.

Still on board with Team Hackers!!!

Glad to be supporting you guys CB!

No problem, glad to have you aboard.

I thought there may have been some confusion when both you and RadRob said they had picked sides based on manufacturer.

Never, feel free to make fun of anyone on either team, we are all big boys (ESP TC) and can take it

Even if we can't take it, we just end up bro-hugging later anyway...we're so predictable.

I am not sure if your remark was over the top or just confused... you say you are a team paradise supporter cause you have more TM items in your bag, but Team Paradise and Team hackers have players being sponsored by both TM and Callaway. Then as your first act as a supporter of team paradise you pick on Belbin who not nly is on team paradise but is sponsored by TM, which is the reason you pledged your loyalty to team paradise in the first place. I know this all is a bit confusing at times and I am sure you will figure it out soon enough.

I feel all official now with my signature updated to support Team Hackers! Chunky, you know I had to be for the same team as you buddy!

Welcome to the team KB!

You got that right partner!

Hmmmm somebody has put a sig on my sig! I love it :thumb:

Love the new Paradise banners. Well done guys.

Hi gang. Lurker here in this thread for a while now. I'm here to show my colors - Team Paradise Supporter. Go Team!

Nothing against you Hacker Dudes (much :D ), but I've got more TM gear in by bag, and you just get splinters by sitting on the fence.

Hey Belbin, nice unboxing of those wedges a few days ago. Taking them out on the course and hitting for the first time on video showed guts! Nice eagle attempt too on that par 5 - playing from the forward tees must be working out for you!
:banana:

Good luck to all participants - better luck to Team Paradise.

I hereby dedicate my support to Team Hackers. Simply because I have one Callaway club in my bag AND because Biggsy has such a hatred for iron covers. :D

Plus, I would rather be hacking it on the golf course than sitting in paradise any day of the week! Wow....that did not sound good.

The signature banners look good Team Paradise...took you long enough though.

I love that everyone is picking sides.

I did want to make sure to remind folks though that each team has 4 TM and 4 Callaway reps.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Its awesome that forum members are coming in here now and having some fun with this. Its unfortunate that a few are misguided and confused though about what team to support. Thats ok though, misery loves company hehe :alien:

That and I'm Canadian. That helps too.

Tappin the keg!

Ok there we agree, everyone loves Canadians...and Arizonian's!

Its awesome that forum members are coming in here now and having some fun with this. Its unfortunate that a few are misguided and confused though about what team to support. Thats ok though, misery loves company hehe :alien:

Shhhh.....I am no longer confused! Even added some additional info under my Team Hackers supporter tag to keep me on track. ha

+2! I love seeing all the new faces in this thread. Regardless of the team they're supporting its about the Morgan Cup and all it stands for.

Ok there we agree, everyone loves Canadians...and Arizonian's!

But I love iron covers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhh.....I am no longer confused! Even added some additional info under my Team Hackers supporter tag to keep me on track. ha

But I love iron covers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry bud...commitment has been made. You need to get your CAPTAIN on board the iron cover train now! He needs to protect his new babies..

Haha, understood my friend. Ill try but iron covers are so misunderstood.

Sorry bud...commitment has been made. You need to get your CAPTAIN on board the iron cover train now! He needs to protect his new babies..

Yeah, I was misguided about what manufacturer was sponsoring which team. I had no idea it was split 50-50 like that.
But confused no more. And even so, once you pick a horse in the race, you can't switch. So -------- Go Team Paradise!

Yeah don't let DDAD try and confuse you. We appreciate your support!

Yeah, I was misguided about what manufacturer was sponsoring which team. I had no idea it was split 50-50 like that.
But confused no more. And even so, once you pick a horse in the race, you can't switch. So -------- Go Team Paradise!

Yeah don't let DDAD try and confuse you. We appreciate your support!

Support or prayers? I think you should be asking for and seeking the latter.

I think you might have just said that paradisians look like horses, but I am not sure.:alien:

First off - thanks for the sig tag.
Second - supporter video's welcomed?

Thoroughbreds (sp) JB. You know this MAN! We even run in dustorms named Haboob.

I think you might have just said that paradisians look like horses, but I am not sure.:alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back