The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is paypal'ing money to these guys to support team paradise?

Thoroughbreds (sp) JB. You know this MAN! We even run in dustorms named Haboob.

I have to admit, I have absolutely no idea what that means. Is it English?

When we win, I'm gonna sign an iron cover and send it your way lol.

If you can manage a victory (which I have my doubts), then I look forward to it. You better first make sure that your captain does not confiscate all iron covers....he does not want you guys to look serious. :D

Spanglish. But scholars maintain the translation was lost many years ago.

I have to admit, I have absolutely no idea what that means. Is it English?

No need for a fixed it for you... That's classic. Don't edit it, keep Real.

Who is paypal'ing money to these guys to support team hackers?

Ha! I walk when I golf, I need to quiet the chatter.

If you can manage a victory (which I have my doubts), then I look forward to it. You better first make sure that your captain does not confiscate all iron covers....he does not want you guys to look serious. :D

Lol. I had to look twice.

lol I have no idea what you paradisers are talking about

Here's a quick video from last night's round from the par 3 17th hole. Sorry about the um, view of my putt....hiring a good camera crew is expensive!

I played that hole twice last night and made par both times, it can be a tough one with a lot of wind like we usually get. Last night was calm so it wasn't as bad.

We quoted you sucka! You can't hide! You know you're a Paradiser at heart. You went on a cruise dude. It's ok, TC wont be too upset. His beard will go grey though.

lol I have no idea what you paradisers are talking about

Ill have to PM you later. I'm gonna shoot some in 3D but not quite up to speed with my EVO.

Sweet - don't have a flip but I'll get 'em on photobucket from my Droid when I can do some.

Who is paypal'ing money to these guys to support team paradise?

I admit it. It's me. I was just feeling bad for them so I did it. hahahahaha

Did you see his original quote dude? It was Hackers instead of Paradise.

Come on man! Dont be putting words in my quotes, youre better then that haha

Did you see his original quote dude? It was Hackers instead of Paradise.

I didn't, but I did see the following posts. It's ok though, Kmac still has a little vacation head going. I will be there soon enough as my vaca starts the 19th-28th.

Damn you Real Deal!!!!!! haha, you didn't even get the edited tag below your post. You're going down in August just for that!

Come on man! Dont be putting words in my quotes, youre better then that haha

You're still gonna be able to make fun of us through some mobile THP'ing though, right?

I didn't, but I did see the following posts. It's ok though, Kmac still has a little vacation head going. I will be there soon enough as my vaca starts the 19th-28th.

Damn you Real Deal!!!!!! haha, you didn't even get the edited tag below your post. You're going down in August just for that!

Haha I love when marcawsome comes out to play.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

As a Team Paradise supporter this is what I think of when I think of Team Paradise!

[video=youtube;mICTPa-TRLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mICTPa-TRLU[/video]

As a Team Paradise supporter this is what I think of when I think of Team Paradise!

I love it Sean. And btw....NOW you're setup with your supporter sig pic! We're glad to have you on board!

You got a country version of this tune dawg?

A couple of pages already? LOL, at OG's avatar. Gray, at least it's Hidden Valley and not some second rate ranch like Wish Bone or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back