The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tough. A lot gets lost in the vowel translation

Yes, Arizonian is a tough language to crack. Scholars think it started because of the heat stroke, and already limited brain function.

A good one that came out of that mess was IGUMS...It Gets Under My Skin.

Yes, Arizonian is a tough language to crack. Scholars think it started because of the heat stroke, and already limited brain function.

Plus that asteroid that hit down in Mexico that killed off all the dinosaurs. Poor Yoccos never had a chance

Plus that asteroid that hit down in Mexico that killed off all the dinosaurs. Poor Yoccos never had a chance

I totally forgot about that, the Mexicans killed the dinosaurs. Damn you Yoccos, I want my T-Rex, and I want it now.

I totally forgot about that, the Mexicans killed the dinosaurs. Damn you Yoccos, I want my T-Rex, and I want it now.

Hmm maybe that is why Yoccos' swing looks like a TRex swinging a club. Short arming it and all. No wonder he hits so many shots thin. He can't reach the ground with those TRex arms!

Hmm maybe that is why Yoccos' swing looks like a TRex swinging a club. Short arming it and all. No wonder he hits so many shots thin. He can't reach the ground with those TRex arms!

I think you're on to something here. Maybe he is a dinosaur?

The dinosaurs were not extinct. They went underground and mated with the Mexican population! Yoccos is TMex

The dinosaurs were not extinct. They went underground and mated with the Mexican population! Yoccos is TMex

LOL @TMEX, thats the best new nickname in this thread.

The progression of that nickname was a thing of beauty. I think even marcawesome will find it awesome!

Wait a minute! Did rhino predict a 3-1 start for Paradisians? Isn't that the same guy who invented fantasy football? How did he finish the league here on THP? I wouldn't put a lot of stock into his wild predictions. I do think the morning ends at 3-1 for a certain team though.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!
just curious do they make losing trophys for lefty's?
guess we will have to wait and find out :D

just curious do they make losing trophys for lefty's?
guess we will have to wait and find out :D

They do make them for the lefties of the losing team, but as Esox will find out, they only come with one handle, and an unstable platform.

Hmmm. ddec = Gmac?

Did you guys hit up some anesthesia during your little long driving love fest?

Man I read this thread to get away from work and all you guys keep talking about is teeth and anesthesia. What the heck!:D

Coolbreeze my support for Team Paradise comes with a "I reserve the right to support Coolbreeze" clause. It just hasn't made it into my signature yet.

Man I read this thread to get away from work and all you guys keep talking about is teeth and anesthesia. What the heck!:D

Coolbreeze my support for Team Paradise comes with a "I reserve the right to support Coolbreeze" clause. It just hasn't made it into my signature yet.

Alright, thanks man, you can't be on a flight with crazy child beating british people and not stick together.

Coolbreeze my support for Team Paradise comes with a "I reserve the right to console Coolbreeze" clause. It just hasn't made it into my signature yet.

FIFY :D

Alright, thanks man, you can't be on a flight with crazy child beating british people and not stick together.

That lady was nuts! I am pretty sure she hit her kid so hard it busted YOUR ear drum! Btw I fixed my sig

Last edited:
That lady was nuts! I am pretty sure she hit her kid so hard it busted YOUR ear drum! Btw I fixed my sig

Nice sig Teeth... Too funny

This made me laugh. Nervous in front of a camera? I'm gonna come out of this smelling like a rose, hell Callaway might sign me to a lifetime deal.

All the people who keep talking about pressure are the ones most likely to fold. While I have never participated in something this near and dear to me and my "friends" here, this doesn't even come close to the pressure I have faced over my athletic career.

When the wheels start coming off around hole #3 I'll make sure we remind youof this thread. I hope you don't mind a little playful banter on the course.

Now that is some good trash talk. Well done!

Sure. That's what I want to do but Captain Ranch-hole-seriouso-intensio seems to have this one in the bag already. That'll be the last time I answer something honestly. I can't figure out why some folks get so defensive and bent out of shape. The funny thing is, it's always Tiger Woods fans. Imagine that. Bunch of non-subjective people.

Its the same ridiculous cycle.

Trash Talk
Someone gets defensive in a ridiculous way
We love everybody
Recap of golf rounds
Repeat step one.

Its like a few read the back of a shampoo bottle and saw lather, rinse, repeat and figured it was the way everything worked.

Morning all. Had a good think about it last night. I am going to make a guarantee... I guarantee that I'll hit it further than JRod off the tee when he hits 4 iron. I may have to hit the driver, but it will be further.

Tappin the keg!

Morning all. Had a good think about it last night. I am going to make a guarantee... I guarantee that I'll hit it further than JRod off the tee when he hits 4 iron. I may have to hit the driver, but it will be further.

Tappin the keg!

Way to go out on a limb oh brave one!

At least your captain guaranteed a birdie putt on every hole....or close enough to that as someone else said! :D

Close my eyes for 8 hours and have 10 pages to get caught up on. Are we now playing nice again? Lather, rinse, repeat (as JB said).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back