The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hit out of bunkers as a rule. Everyones ok if I just use my handwedge right?

you are playing with CG13 for the first set of matches, he is nothing but long and straight off the tee and extrememly accurate with a 5w-PW so I think you'll be ok.

AHA will work you like RxGus works an MC 7 iron.

who is that?

the only thing TH will be winner of is hom many bunkers they have to hit out of.

You're not doing tp any favors by posting gibberish. Everybody is scared of you guys. Not in the cool way, either. More like the way you feel sitting next to the guy telling stories to his pet hamster.

You're not doing tp any favors by posting gibberish. Everybody is scared of you guys. Not in the cool way, either. More like the way you feel sitting next to the guy telling stories to his pet hamster.

I miss my hamster!

Those vids are great. I missed them the first time. Mrs Coolbreeze can totally putt better than no worries there, then again I think even Hawk can putt better than me. :)

Tappin the keg!

I highly doubt that.

This isn't going very well for me at all. Good thing I have the support of my team.

Lmfao.. Dude this made me chortle.

You are holding your own Hawk. Writing reviews, talking trash while dealing with One T isnt easy. Hamsters rule.

This isn't going very well for me at all. Good thing I have the support of my team.

so i got a few screws loose makes for a interesting life. unlike TH i dont sit watching paint dry.

so i got a few screws loose makes for a interesting life. unlike TH I huff paint 16 hours a day and have delusions that team paradise somehow isn't full of losers and crybabies.

Keeping it real!

Once you realize you're out numbered its best to just start swinging for the fences. You can do it.

Lmfao.. Dude this made me chortle.

You are holding your own Hawk. Writing reviews, talking trash while dealing with One T isnt easy. Hamsters rule.

You don't need any help dude but I'm here. Boss just posts non sense, and I'm pretty sure one-T is drunk and wont remember this anyway. Yoccos doesn't really trash talk, but just uses funny words like chortle cause he's Tmex, just a funny dude.

Oh yeah well you stink at stuff and whatnot. Be careful cause I'm not even strugglin got break 93 anymore my game is so on point. BAM. That just happened.

You don't need any help dude but I'm here. Boss just posts non sense, and I'm pretty sure one-T is drunk and wont remember this anyway. Yoccos doesn't really trash talk, but just uses funny words like chortle cause he's Tmex, just a funny dude.

Sorry guys. I keep forgetting.

Nice rounds this weekend. Your swing sure is coming into form.

I am supporting you subliminally and you are winning. Stay thirsty my friend.

Oh yeah well you stink at stuff and whatnot. Be careful cause I'm not even strugglin got break 93 anymore my game is so on point. BAM. That just happened.

WOW, burned! I didn't see that coming man. 93 is a tough number to break so good shooting out there.

I was thinking about CG13's predictions about the first round the other. While I like CG13, I can't help but think he's a little misguided in his predictions. There will be no 3-1 Team Hackers lead after the first round. It will be a 4-0 lead and the team paradise crybabies will be half way to another meltdown.

I fully expect that the beating they take in round 1 will destroy any pretend confidence they bring into the MC. It shouldn't, especially since they are used to (and have accepted) not being winners, but it definitely will.

i scaffold for a living not paint and decorate
just in case you dont know what a scaffold looks like
Scaffold.JPG

Put some mats on there and you have the perfect tp practice facility!

I was thinking about CG13's predictions about the first round the other. While I like CG13, I can't help but think he's a little misguided in his predictions. There will be no 3-1 Team Hackers lead after the first round. It will be a 4-0 lead and the team paradise crybabies will be half way to another meltdown.

I fully expect that the beating they take in round 1 will destroy any pretend confidence they bring into the MC. It shouldn't, especially since they are used to (and have accepted) not being winners, but it definitely will.

:laughing::rofl: and you think im deluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back