The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, workability is in fact what you do. Oh and kick ass on the videos too, don't forget that. Great work One-T!!

I golf and make videos...its what I do.

Aha

Coming from a guy who blows tires.

I hate to break the news to you but so does one of your "supporters"

Once again, you've been beaten and resort to ridiculous posts. Is that your strategy for when you're getting beat down at Reunion too?

Once again, you've been beaten and resort to ridiculous posts. Is that your strategy for when you're getting beat down at Reunion too?
Not sure if you're talking to me or not, but yeah if I'm losing a match I'll definitely just jump on Tapatalk and start a bunch of ridiculous posts. Seems to be the only logical thing to do really.

Not sure if you're talking to me or not, but yeah if I'm losing a match I'll definitely just jump on Tapatalk and start a bunch of ridiculous posts. Seems to be the only logical thing to do really.

Everything's always about you, isn't it? I was talking to your traitor Spank. We both know your hands don't work when they're shaking with anger. I highly doubt those vienna sausage fingers of yours will be posting anything on tapatalk.

Is it harder trash talking to Hawk because he is 1-0 against you? :alien:

Sorry about all this. This thread should only be golf talk. You guys bringing mace to Reunion in case any of your 'supporters' decide to show up?

LOL!! that is so funny. I literally just LOL on the golfcourse.

Finishing up 18 and I'll catch up look like there's some good action

Great video One-T

Oh so you were talking to me? Didn't realize it. Please be more coherent regarding your posts in the future. Thanks.

Everything's always about you, isn't it? I was talking to your traitor Spank. We both know your hands don't work when they're shaking with anger. I highly doubt those vienna sausage fingers of yours will be posting anything on tapatalk.
Spank's no traitor man, it came time to pick a the team to back and unlike you, he chose the right side.

And I thought we have been over this, I have no anger...you try to hammer One-T for his lack of originality, at least it's something funny that he keeps on bringing up.

Is it harder trash talking to Hawk because he is 1-0 against you? :alien:
Not at all, see Hawk doesn't always hit the ball forward. I can just remember that anytime I'm a little down.

Not at all, see Hawk doesn't always hit the ball forward. I can just remember that anytime I'm a little down.

Says the guy that almost killed me...hehe

Man! One T working that ball. Way to go buddy. I can't believe she didnt want to talk. GOLF.

Says the guy that almost killed me...hehe
I thought about that the second I hit post. Dammmit.

Mine at least went 45 degrees, so it was equally forward and sideways. Dude that Condo was almost BEHIND Hawk.

I thought about that the second I hit post. Dammmit.

Mine at least went 45 degrees, so it was equally forward and sideways. Dude that Condo was almost BEHIND Hawk.

Now that is very true. However even with the behind condo shot, we were victorious. Every time I think of that round three things come to my mind.

1. Hawk's condo shot and the result of the starter saying he has never seen that.
2. You quoting lines from Rocky IV
3. You standing on the OB line for about 19 consecutive shots, dribbling them up the rough.

I hope you fare better at Reunion...hehe

Now that is very true. However even with the behind condo shot, we were victorious. Every time I think of that round three things come to my mind.

1. Hawk's condo shot and the result of the starter saying he has never seen that.
2. You quoting lines from Rocky IV
3. You standing on the OB line for about 19 consecutive shots, dribbling them up the rough.

I hope you fare better at Reunion...hehe
I live my life based on everything that happened in Rocky IV, it's the greatest film ever created. And to correct you, I took a 19 on the hole....not 19 shots on the OB line. There was the shot that put me there in the first place, then the shot to the green after finally leaving the OB line, then the 2 putts.

I live my life based on everything that happened in Rocky IV, it's the greatest film ever created. And to correct you, I took a 19 on the hole....not 19 shots on the OB line. There was the shot that put me there in the first place, then the shot to the green after finally leaving the OB line, then the 2 putts.

you took a 19 on a hole?

For those of you that have not had the pleasure to meet P4B in person, this is the type of humor to expect and its hysterical in person. I can honestly see you saying these exact things and I am laughing thinking about it.

you took a 19 on a hole?

Not really.

well, dont I feel like a fool for believing mr bird.

I dont see why Hawk doesnt like the Bird. They both have wings and can probably communicate better than most.

Aha

well, dont I feel like a fool for believing mr bird.

I dont see why Hawk doesnt like the Bird. They both have wings and can probably communicate better than most.

Aha

Very true, you think they would be best of friends together out on the range with Hanks, hitting Hozel rockets in every direction.

Very true, you think they would be best of friends together out on the range with Hanks, hitting Hozel rockets in every direction.

you are my canadian brother from a tranny mother!

Aha

Dont forget though that Hanks may have hit the rocket before rockets were cool, but P4B followed it up with the rocket aimed right at me.

Dont forget though that Hanks may have hit the rocket before rockets were cool, but P4B followed it up with the rocket aimed right at me.

Yeah, I have stopped believing Jake did that on accident

Yeah, I have stopped believing Jake did that on accident

Not sure what is more funny:

1) That Jake would intentionally try to hit JB

or

2) That you actually think Jake could aim at something and hit it

For a bit of clarification, the not-so-even-tempered South Dakotan and I are really good pals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back