The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that have not had the pleasure to meet P4B in person, this is the type of humor to expect and its hysterical in person. I can honestly see you saying these exact things and I am laughing thinking about it.

Not really.
What more could you ask for in a film though? This is getting way off Morgan Cup talk but Rocky singlehandedly brought together two bitter rivals (USA and Russia) at the height of the cold war. He was DONE for in his career, he was lucky to be a corner man for Apollo Creed in that fight, if Creed hadn't taken him so lightly back in Rocky II we wouldn't have even HAD a Rocky IV. So what happens, this big MACHINE of a man kills Creed (now Balboa's BFF) and Rocky stares through him from across the ring as he holds a dead Creed on the mat. And don't forget the IT'S and EXHIBITION part from Duke, wow...what a great actor. So Balboa takes a fight he can't win has to listen to his WIFE tell him he can't win, goes to Russia to train and grows this amazing beard in the process. We could have a successful spin off show just on that beard alone. He's monitored 24x7 by the Soviets while Drago the MACHINE is getting juiced up and working out in high tech surroundings we've got Rocky F'n Balboa running up mountain and ditching the Soviets. Come fight night the crowd was ready to slay Rocky and everyone was rooting for Drago. But something happened......the little puny man who should be beat down did not quit. No he didn't, after taking a beating early on the greatest moment in TV sports history takes place....HE'S CUT! I can still remember the announcer now..."The Russian's cut and it's a BAD cut" Duke and Paulie are going berserk in his corner and just like that suddenly people in the crowd were pulling for Balboa. Drago can't believe what he's seeing coming at him from across the ring round after round, Drago's wife (who in real life is boning Rocky F'n Balboa at the time) is humiliated and the crowd cheers Rocky to a stunning win. The speech at the end was the most amazing speech in the history of the world. When I die, someone please recite that speech word for word at my funeral. "In this ring, we had 2 guys killing each other.....but I guess that's better than 20 million. If I can change....and you can change....we all can change!" Wow!!!

C'mon now, this trailer is GREAT!
[video=youtube;bN-SShi58cI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN-SShi58cI[/video]

And no One-T, I didn't take a 19 on the hole, I took a 8. One right along the OB line, 2nd off the bush back to the OB line, 3rd off the bush again, still in bounds but still on the OB line. 4th off the bush but past them enough to get my 5th back to the FW. 6th on the green, 2 putts. 8!

For a bit of clarification, the not-so-even-tempered South Dakotan and I are really good pals.
You trying to bro hug me?

Hawk really is a good buddy of mine, he's just going through a difficult time in his life right now with this whole Team Hackers fling is all.

LOl. Dude, I've watched every Rocky movie about 32 times. I cant bring myself to watch 4 a lot. I just look away when Apollo goes down. That just traumatized the hell out of me.

Hawk really is a good buddy of mine, he's just going through a difficult time in his life right now with this whole Team Hackers fling is all.

Hawk is going down! I look at him as a TH mouthpiece. Fair but firm though.

For a bit of clarification, the not-so-even-tempered South Dakotan and I are really good pals.

do you two need a minute?

Aha

LOl. Dude, I've watched every Rocky movie about 32 times. I cant bring myself to watch 4 a lot. I just look away when Apollo goes down. That just traumatized the hell out of me.

In that case, I really do fear what you will do in August when TP goes down. :D

JB - will there be a medic on hand?

We're made for beating up on a bunch of no shows. I wonder if they even know the date.

did you get your avatar from a Japanese Cartoon?

Reunion has that taken care of.

Dr Bob RutRohtella will be there to support them after the first round beating. He will tell them how great they are and they can still win. He will leave in disgust after round 2

I dug deep into the video archive, but found a great video P4B did before the 1st THP Outing.

Spoiler
[video=youtube;-DIETlxquzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY[/video]

I don't even know who that is. SOunds like a type of pasta.

CL you are supporting the wrong team.. They dislike vertically challenged. I'm much taller than you so I don't know what you go through. Support the winning team dude. We wont even mention this little bleep in your history.

Dr Bob RutRohtella will be there to support them after the first round beating. He will tell them how great they are and they can still win. He will leave in disgust after round 2

I dug deep into the video archive, but found a great video P4B did before the 1st THP Outing.

Spoiler

hahaha I'm glad jake started shaving his head

Spoiler

LOL - I knew it! Jake used to have hair!!

hahahaha.

I've got nowhere to go but up you losers! Team Hackers is going to reduce you headcases to mumbling, drooling, shells of what you once were. Except for the boss and Jake. You two have the fortune of staying the same way you were created.

I don't own a wig.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Cuz I'm good enough
Cuz I'm smart enough
And dog gone it....people like me

I've been saying that in the mirror every morning for the past 25 years, supposed to help me with my self esteem. I don't think it's working.

no its TC's wig

You obviously have not seen TC. Now, if you were to take that hair from the video and turn it into a wig, you get a picture of Arydolphin:

adolphin1.jpg

hahahaha.

I've got nowhere to go but up you losers! Team Hackers is going to reduce you headcases to mumbling, drooling, shells of what you once were. Except for the boss and Jake. You two have the fortune of staying the same way you were created.

i am the only certified headcase around here and im proud of it!!!!
your just special cause your mum told you so.

You obviously have not seen TC. Now, if you were to take that hair from the video and turn it into a wig, you get a picture of Arydolphin:

adolphin1.jpg

That is funny right there.

i am the only certified headcase around here and im proud of it!!!!
your just special cause your mum told you so.

They must only give those certificates out in the UK, because Jake would have two. One for both personalities.

Yorkem Called me to ask if there was any way possible you would quit singing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back