The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vs R11?

You make me laughSpank. So glad to have you in our corner.

Glad to be there you MST livin' dude you. Is it Tuesday over there yet?

Yoccos- those Aldila shafts are pretty sick.

Or what about first round pairings. Haven't seen your thoughts yet!

I think it should be about Orange Juice. I like orange juice.

Maybe you can talk about the upflow of late night spammers we have seen recently...

The RIPs? They are great shafts imo. Just didn't work as well as I had hoped. Im not stressing though.

Man thatd be a good topic but with the other pairings coming out soon I'd hate to leave DDec hanging. We should have tons of content for our first show.

I think that's a good one.

Team Hackers and their fans...you should be able to do that show in about a minute.

ROTFLOL.

Team Hackers and their fans...you should be able to do that show in about a minute.

I think it should be about Orange Juice. I like orange juice.

Maybe you can talk about the upflow of late night spammers we have seen recently...

Lol the spammers that ddont like spam?

They better stop or P4B is gonna go HAM on them

Lol the spammers that ddont like spam?

They better stop or P4B is gonna go HAM on them

*what is most likely an extremely clever joke goes whizzing above JR's head*

Hahahah. MCook will be blowing it up tomorrow JB and P4B absolutely killed it via google pics today. He cannot be outdone!

Haha. Not this time but I reallyshould build an app to translate my language.

*what is most likely an extremely clever joke goes whizzing above JR's head*

Hahahah. MCook will be blowing it up tomorrow JB and P4B absolutely killed it via google pics today. He cannot be outdone!

Haha. Not this time but I reallyshould build an app to translate my language.

Yes, you really should. WTH is a Yoccos anyway? Genuine question.

I really do cringe each morning when I read this thread. The good news is that in 87 posts, there were at least 2-3 that had some resemblance of anything related to this event or the participants.

I really do cringe each morning when I read this thread. The good news is that in 87 posts, there were at least 2-3 that had some resemblance of anything related to this event or the participants.

:rofl:

I know, I tried to get these guys to understand what they are involved in.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Yeah, it's become a joke in all honesty. I don't know if it's nerves or what but pretty much everything except pretty much anything to do with the event gets talked about in here.

I also don't really understand what TP's bash affair on CG13 is all about either. They're like a pack of wild cheerleaders that for some reason feels threatened. I appreciate that everyone seems to be having some sort of fun but at the same time, it would be nice to actually talk about the courses, the equipment, the nerves, the teams, the weather, whatever else.

Just a thought.

Yeah, it's become a joke in all honesty. I don't know if it's nerves or what but pretty much everything except pretty much anything to do with the event gets talked about in here.

I also don't really understand what TP's bash affair on CG13 is all about either. They're like a pack of wild cheerleaders that for some reason feels threatened. I appreciate that everyone seems to be having some sort of fun but at the same time, it would be nice to actually talk about the courses, the equipment, the nerves, the teams, the weather, whatever else.

Just a thought.

I do agree with both of you. Although I am not involved, I tried to get into it. A serious event turned into an event of "Whos the best trash talker", now its just "Everyone throw trash everywhere".

I do agree with both of you. Although I am not involved, I tried to get into it. A serious event turned into an event of "Whos the best trash talker", now its just "Everyone throw trash everywhere".

I won't disagree with you Junior.

The good news is: there's still time to get this ship turned around.

Just a thought.

I thought the trash talk was great yesterday too. Because in the end, it was all about the event. But last night (heck almost every night), this becomes the banter away thread somewhere along the way.

Trash talk 'can' be great for an event like this, when done appropriately and social media and the forum are used.

I wont get too much into it right now, but the part of "serious event", is sometimes the problem more than the solution.

I thought the trash talk was great yesterday too. Because in the end, it was all about the event. But last night (heck almost every night), this becomes the banter away thread somewhere along the way.

I am done with talking of the trash. Feelings are getting hurt and quite frankly that sucks to me. So, instead of making enemies over having a little fun I am going to only focus on the event, companies, course, and teams. I have obviously upset some people which was not my intentions.

Quite frankly, I liked the trash talk. There is absolutely nothing that could be posted about me that would/will upset me. I understand that being a part of this event would mean that I am putting my name out there for the world to google.

On to other news: it seems as though One-T and I will be getting some Morgan Cup preparation in today. He's been firing off 74's lately so perhaps today is his day! I sure hope so. I don't want to be going into the Morgan Cup undefeated. We all know how that works out for the basketball team going in to the NCAA tournament undefeated, they get bounced!

Nah, we'll make some vid's, hit the range up a little bit, and roll some Odyssey putters. They say it's going to be hot out there today. The news is talking about how hot it is everywhere, but of course, it's nothing compared to Florida.

On to other news: it seems as though One-T and I will be getting some Morgan Cup preparation in today. He's been firing off 74's lately so perhaps today is his day! I sure hope so. I don't want to be going into the Morgan Cup undefeated. We all know how that works out for the basketball team going in to the NCAA tournament undefeated, they get bounced!

Nah, we'll make some vid's, hit the range up a little bit, and roll some Odyssey putters. They say it's going to be hot out there today. The news is talking about how hot it is everywhere, but of course, it's nothing compared to Florida.

I fired it off once...best score I have ever put up....odds of it happeneing again? Shot a 75 a year ago....hope it doesn't take that long to do it again.

I fired it off once...best score I have ever put up....odds of it happeneing again? Shot a 75 a year ago....hope it doesn't take that long to do it again.

Nah man, Jake says I'm doomed. You got this partner!!!!!!

You guys have a good round. Look forward to the videos and low scores. I'll be heading to the range after work in the hot but nothing like Florida heat. Should be a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back