The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have a good round. Look forward to the videos and low scores. I'll be heading to the range after work in the hot but nothing like Florida heat. Should be a blast.

Thanks Kmac. We'll have a good time, we always do. Range time after work is good time dude.

I swear I never thought that the MC thread would be the broken record thread. I know some of you are seriously original, yet one would never know it in here sometimes.

I swear I never thought that the MC thread would be the broken record thread. I know some of you are seriously original, yet one would never know it in here sometimes.

I don't even know what that means.

Thanks to callaway, taylormade, thp, and reunion

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Actually my driver has been a little sassy. I think it needs a spanking.

Kevin

Oh boy....spanking the driver AGAIN.

Just got back home from my handicap league tonight. Pulled a One-T and pissed excellence all over the place. The course isn't hard if you hit it between the treeline and isn't long, but I practiced getting the ball in the hole in the fewest strokes possible.

FiR: 7 (only one errant tee shot, the rest were right next to the fw)
GiR: 15 (probably my best ever)
Putts: 33

34/37 for a 71 (-1)

I hit the ball really well today and probably should have shot lower, but I had 3 three jacks. One of which was from 12' and I missed a 3 footer for birdie on a par 3. I was happy with my play and the range session seemed to pay off. I clubbed down and hit a lot of 3/4 shots today right at the pins. Hopefully I won because I need the points if I want to get into the playoffs in a month, but I am sure a 25+ hcap shot an 83 or something.

OUTSTANDING round buddy!

Wow! That's a great round of golf buddy. Well done. That would have been like a 59 on Jake's sorry hole of a home course. Right now, he's frantically emailing biggsy, requesting that he doesn't have to play you in the singles.

Ha - poor Jake....another winless trip to FL.

This post won it, I am now an official Team Paradise fan!
Just need to get me a siggy...

And still no siggy....bad choice there.

That definitely gets my respect! I have not seen GSG yet, but It is on my short list after I read the Game of Thrones books.

I do have loyalties and I guess I will go ahead and pledge my allegiance to Team TC and The Hackers. TC has been a great positive influence in my life and I gotta pull for the big mountain genius. I will be rocking a custom tag here shortly.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Smart move Seth - you, my friend, are a winner!

Hahahah. MCook will be blowing it up tomorrow JB and P4B absolutely killed it via google pics today. He cannot be outdone!

Haha. Not this time but I reallyshould build an app to translate my language.

Taking it easy today after seeing 2 posts relevant to the MC overnight. All this talk of OJ is making me thirsty.

I really do cringe each morning when I read this thread. The good news is that in 87 posts, there were at least 2-3 that had some resemblance of anything related to this event or the participants.

Gone for 10 hours and got to go through 10 pages....DD with the post of the night! One-T: you are cracking me up man!

Have fun golfing, Calloways.

Team Hackers is awesome, I think. Wooo.

Calloway or Callaway. One is a major OEM. One is not. One lives in NC. One is out in California. Hmm. Both are on TH and TP.

It was a play on words. Actually, I'm just slow in the mornings.

Calloway or Callaway. One is a major OEM. One is not. One lives in NC. One is out in California. Hmm.

You make good points dude. I like being synonymous with my sponsor. I feel at one with my RXT's.

You make good points dude. I like being synonymous with my sponsor. I feel at one with my RXT's.

You make better points. Have a great round Callaways.

Me too I just ninja edit instead though.

Some would say you have a lot in common with a ninja. Albeit a rather tall one. :alien:

I watched that video of the featured hole again. Good lord is that a tough looking tee shot. I think I would aim at the bunkers and hit my draw. How far out is the bunker to the left of the fairway? Is it reachable?

I'm playing a round down south with a still undecided supporter. I have a conference call this morning to hammer out some matchups. We should get some good banter off of that. I hope the organizer isn't in his birthday suit.

Good luck out there today guys! drink plenty of non-alcholic fluids!

On to other news: it seems as though One-T and I will be getting some Morgan Cup preparation in today. He's been firing off 74's lately so perhaps today is his day! I sure hope so. I don't want to be going into the Morgan Cup undefeated. We all know how that works out for the basketball team going in to the NCAA tournament undefeated, they get bounced!

Nah, we'll make some vid's, hit the range up a little bit, and roll some Odyssey putters. They say it's going to be hot out there today. The news is talking about how hot it is everywhere, but of course, it's nothing compared to Florida.

i just spent the first 39 mins of my workday getting caught up on this thread. Not sure if I am now smarter or dumber for reading it all. Not sure what happened to One-T, but his new posts are either the most annoying or the funniest; still cant decide.

Any chance for a THP contest for non-participants who pick the most winners once all the matches are announced?

Any of the TM guys worried the Callaway guys will have an advantage since they've had their irons for so much longer?

Any of the TM guys worried the Callaway guys will have an advantage since they've had their irons for so much longer?

Ill take the TM guys + TC. all day long.

Lucas because I have played with him and know his potential. And the TM guys because they get the shafts they want, the grips they want, and the clubs they want.

Not really. I would rather have more time with the woods and wedges. We will still have a few weeks with the new irons, which is plenty of time. I can't speak for everyone else, but I didn't make a drastic change in iron type, so I think the learning curve will be minimal.

Good luck out there today TC and One-T. Looking forward to watching the videos tonight, assuming the cable company has my internet back up after last nights storm.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Not really. I would rather have more time with the woods and wedges. We will still have a few weeks with the new irons, which is plenty of time. I can't speak for everyone else, but I didn't make a drastic change in iron type, so I think the learning curve will be minimal.

Good luck out there today TC and One-T. Looking forward to watching the videos tonight, assuming the cable company has my internet back up after last nights storm.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Yeah I didn't make a huge leap for tr irons either. I added a bit of length and a proper lie angle for the clubs. Other than that the irons should be almost what I am used to.

I have been practicing hard, but I still don't have total control of the driver yet. However the hybrid more than makes up for that, also the XFt wedges are superb. I have never been so confident in the sand or on green side chips.

Thanks to TaylorMade, so far all the gear and the attention to detail they show is way above expectations.

Also thanks THP, Callaway and Reunion, this event is truly the experience of a lifetime.

Tappin the keg!

Ill take the TM guys + TC. all day long.

Lucas because I have played with him and know his potential. And the TM guys because they get the shafts they want, the grips they want, and the clubs they want.

Yeah, despite a few complaining, that is really not the case. Both sides of staffers were limited in choices and both sides of staffers were reigned in on shaft choices. I think both sides were treated incredibly well for this event.

Yeah, despite a few complaining, that is really not the case. Both sides of staffers were limited in choices and both sides of staffers were reigned in on shaft choices. I think both sides were treated incredibly well for this event.
I agree with that last sentence especially. I can attest to the shaft choices for the driver and 3 wood being limited from Taylormade. Things happen, we adapt and adjust.

In my opinion the equipment has been fair across the board. I find it incredibly distasteful to think one company gave another an advantage, without clearly knowing the facts behind both sides.

Seth, glad to have you as a TH supporter buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back