The Movie Review Thread

Welp, looks like Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is getting a new Director.

Don't ever use Twitter people.

If you have kids go see Christopher Robin. It was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new Mission Impossible was great ....

The new Jurassic Park flick started out fine, but went on too long... MI 6 is significantly better.

I was really let down by Deadpool 2. I thought it was a substial drop off from the first one. It was okay. Maybe rent worthy but not full price in a theatre good.

Way out of touch with recent movies, but hoping to get out to see the latest Mission Impossible and The Equalizer 2 when it comes out in a couple weeks

I just watch the three Billboards movie. My opinion is do not waste your time!

It was slow and sad, I thought it had a terrible ending

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Watching Life Of The Party.

My goodness I am laughing so hard it hurts.

Just watched Infinity War with the family. I am still really impressed by the Russo's direction in that movie.

Just watched Infinity War with the family. I am still really impressed by the Russo's direction in that movie.

I watched it last Wednesday, big fan. Makes me kind of want to watch Guardians of the Galaxy.

I watched it last Wednesday, big fan. Makes me kind of want to watch Guardians of the Galaxy.
I am very thankful for GotG. They made it ok for the MCU to be a little light-hearted. If everything was as dour as Thor 2 and Avengers 2, I would have checked out.

I am very thankful for GotG. They made it ok for the MCU to be a little light-hearted. If everything was as dour as Thor 2 and Avengers 2, I would have checked out.
We can thank them for Ragnarok.

And Ragnarok was amazing.

We can thank them for Ragnarok.

And Ragnarok was amazing.
I still laugh just thinking about this scene:

tenor.gif

Watched Baywatch this weekend. Cheesy, and funny in moments.

Den of Thieves last night.

Thought it was really good. Enjoyed it a lot!

Saw Avengers: Infinity War over the weekend. Wish they'd just made it a 6 hour flick. I don't want to wait!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Saw Avengers: Infinity War over the weekend. Wish they'd just made it a 6 hour flick. I don't want to wait!

Same here! Finally watched it this weekend and I want a conclusion now lol.

Ditto! Why do we have to wait?!

Saw Meg last night. Better then expected the cinematics were really good. Decent story line a little predictable but overall not bad.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Top Gun 2 is real, *******!!!

Top Gun 2 is real, *******!!!

Looks like somebody needs new wedgesssssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back