The Name Change Thread

Colt

Two is one and one is none
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: ????
Quite a few THP'ers have changed names on here recently. On more than one occasion I've read people saying that they didn't know somebody changed names or didn't even know who somebody was. I figured why not make a thread to let everyone know when we've made a name change and who we are to avoid confusion.

Hi! I'm COLT; the artist formerly known as coltharris. Mine should be a little easier than some.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Good idea. I think everyone who changes their name should mention it in their tagline for a month or so so everyone can see.

I thought of changin' mine a while back, but someone already has it. :arrogant:

Good thread idea, and I agree with Smalls it should be in their sig or in their tag line for a month or so till everyone gets used to it.

I used to be hawk308. Prior to that I was ryanhawk308. I was nervous the first time I asked for a name change.

I'm thinking of a name change

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I used to be hawk308. Prior to that I was ryanhawk308. I was nervous the first time I asked for a name change.
I've only ever known you as Hawk. I've always been coolbreeze and I'm not sure what I would change too if I even wanted to.

Name changes are ok if your name sucks. Chunky and Breeze, you have no business with name changes. Maybe Chunky drops the 77, but that's as far as I'd go.

I didn't even know it was an option until a few months ago. I had a minor tweak, wouldn't call it a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even know it was an option until a few months ago. I had a minor tweak, wouldn't call it a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yours was a good one. It just cleaned it up.

Always have thought about a name change. Just wouldn't know what- too many jokes go good with this one.

Always have thought about a name change. Just wouldn't know what- too many jokes go good with this one.

I think you need to stick with it, though I'd capitalize the "C' and spell out the 1.

Haha that is a good one. I was thinking just Chunky

I think Lover adds a little mystery. Does he like fat chicks? Does he hit fat shots? Peanut butter preference?

When we were thinking about moving to the Bay Area a couple years ago, I was asked if I was going to change my name. I said no, why would I?

So maybe just drop the 77

I went from DMB012 to GrantD. I did t think I would make friends here and did. I went for a more personable one.

Tapatalkin

I think Lover adds a little mystery. Does he like fat chicks? Does he hit fat shots? Peanut butter preference?

I always thought it was the chick part :/ hmm , hahha.

So maybe just drop the 77

You do what you like with that screen name dude. I'm just making conversation.

I went from DMB012 to GrantD. I did t think I would make friends here and did. I went for a more personable one.

Tapatalkin

Yours was a good change. I'm not a dmb fan though :)

I changed my name from nndosi to Jersey Nate sure to the moniker that TripleBogeyTim gave me because of the fact that there's another Nate here. It had seemingly stuck.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

You do what you like with that screen name dude. I'm just making conversation.

Yours was a good change. I'm not a dmb fan though :)

That was an AOL IM screen name since college. I was a big Dave fan back then.

Tapatalkin

Back