The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Checking out Master of None Netflix series with Aziz Ansari. Watching the pilot and is pretty funny so far.

Started watching longmire yesterday. Pretty good in my opinion. Might even check out the books that are the basis for the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started watching longmire yesterday. Pretty good in my opinion. Might even check out the books that are the basis for the series.

I love this series !

I've got 3 episodes left with Season 4 and then will wait and hope Netflix renews for season 5. All 4 seasons have been fantastic.

I've got 3 episodes left with Season 4 and then will wait and hope Netflix renews for season 5. All 4 seasons have been fantastic.
I guess i wasn't paying too close attention to this to notice it has 4 seasons so far... I've only watched 3 episodes and i'm hooked. That's a lot of good watching.... Another Netflix win in my book.

AKA Jessica Jones comes out the Friday before Thanksgiving (11/20). I get back from a 10 day trip in Asia on the 23rd so that might be what I watch while I try and get back on pacific time.

AKA Jessica Jones comes out the Friday before Thanksgiving (11/20). I get back from a 10 day trip in Asia on the 23rd so that might be what I watch while I try and get back on pacific time.
I wonder if the first episode will end like the first issue of her comic book.

I will let everybody Google that.

I've never heard of this. Guess I'll have to check it out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hell on Wheels is the best series I have seen in quite a while.

Ohhhh Erik, just finished Longmire and this one is front and center with me right now. Just trying to decide if wife will like.

I just re-upped my Netflix account. Will add this one to the list.

It's been awhile since I tried it but I gave up 6-8 episodes in...

Man, It just keeps getting better an better. There are a few episodes that drag but there is typically a solid payoff at the end.

Hell on Wheels is a great series. It may have slowed at times, but this is one you just have to keep watching. Having watched all the shows on Netflix, and watching 'live' on AMC over the summer, this has alot more steam before you truly need to give up. Keep watching, you won't regret it.

Man, It just keeps getting better an better. There are a few episodes that drag but there is typically a solid payoff at the end.
This is one of two shows (bloodline being the other) where my wife caught me watching it on my own, and wanted to start watching with me, so i got to see 4-5 episodes over. Definitely worth it.

Longmire was amazing! Wife and I finished it about a week ago. When does season 5 come out???

This is one of two shows (bloodline being the other) where my wife caught me watching it on my own, and wanted to start watching with me, so i got to see 4-5 episodes over. Definitely worth it.

I'm a huge Bloodline fan. Loved that one.

Finally finished seasons 1 through 12 of ncis. So so so good.

That's a lot of binge watching.

I just started watching it this year, might need to go back to the beginning and watch the old stuff.

Finally finished the season finale of Daredevil and started on Jessica Jones. After that I still have Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Master of None.

Back