The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Wife got me into a show called Parenthood. It's not to shabby

Was told today I need to binge watch Veep and Turn.

Just finished binge-watching the first season of Daredevil. I'm hooked.

Vincent D'Onofrio is excellent as Wilson Fisk (The Kingpin), kinda stole the show so far IMO.

Spoiler
Thought they killed off 2 of the stronger character's in Fisk's right-hand man and the newspaper reporter.

Catching on Gangland from USA network. On 3rd season and it's a little disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well bloodline was awesome until the last two episodes.

So sad

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So sad

Is season 2 out?

Hell on Wheels season 5! No sleep for me tonight!

Peaky Blinders Season 3 is up for any of you fans out there

Is anyone else amped that Twin Peaks is now available? Now if we could only get Northern Exposure.

I'm currently working through Ken Burns Civil War and the new season of Hell on Wheels.

So sad

I thought it was pretty good. Setup season 3 for sure!

Peaky Blinders Season 3 is up for any of you fans out there

Finishing the finale tonight.... favorite part of the season was when Tom Hardy showed up... Really love the show but Alfie is so bad@$$.

Not going to lie. Really excited about the new season of Orange is the New Black coming out.

Nothing wrong with being honest... This was one my wife never got into, so if i have to follow the story line it's all on me. I think she watched about 3 episodes.

3 episodes into season 2 of Bloodline. Two words......HOLY CRAP.. There's so much going on here, i wasn't sure how they were going to keep going after season 1, but i now realize the entire season was just a prelude to what's going to happen. There's so many different ways it can go out from here.

**I should also note, we are trying desperately to not "binge watch" this series, but we find ourselves watching an episode or two a night. I really want to make it last, because i know how long in between seasons these shows are.

3 episodes into season 2 of Bloodline. Two words......HOLY CRAP.. There's so much going on here, i wasn't sure how they were going to keep going after season 1, but i now realize the entire season was just a prelude to what's going to happen. There's so many different ways it can go out from here.

**I should also note, we are trying desperately to not "binge watch" this series, but we find ourselves watching an episode or two a night. I really want to make it last, because i know how long in between seasons these shows are.

It gets crazier from there! We do the same (1-2 per night) and it goes really quick. This has been a pretty solid show through 2 seasons.

We watched the whole season over Memorial Day weekend. I think we did like 2/4/4 each day. We had been waiting for it to come out and once you get to certain, point, really just want to find out what happens next.

My top picks for Netflix at the moment:

Turn by AMC, a show about washinton's spies during the revolutionary war

Hell on Wheels By AMC, show about western railroad expansion, it's awesome

watch em

So when is season 3 of Daredevil starting?

Lately all I have been watching on Netflix is reruns of That 70's show and American Dad

Back