The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir; Dallas needs this one! Keep it above .500

Tappin' from my iPad!
Ahh, Keep me informed, not watching this one. Let me know if anything good happens to Vick.

I want to see the Eagles to succeed. I'm not one of those who hates then because they have a lot of talent. And I'm a big Vick fan. I want to see him do well.

I want to see the Eagles to succeed. I'm not one of those who hates then because they have a lot of talent. And I'm a big Vick fan. I want to see him do well.

And if he doesn't - VY might be the best backup in the league.

Dallas D looking terrible early. Yikes.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just heard Dion Lewis (Eagles backup RB) was in a minor car crash today. Not hurt but shaken up so he isn't active tonight. I knew Dion personally (we went to the same high school and he was a Senior when I was a Freshman), so that sucks to hear. I love watching Dion play. It's kind of surreal watching him in the NFL since I've seen him tear up the field in high school.

Just heard Dion Lewis (Eagles backup RB) was in a minor car crash today. Not hurt but shaken up so he isn't active tonight. I knew Dion personally (we went to the same high school and he was a Senior when I was a Freshman), so that sucks to hear. I love watching Dion play. It's kind of surreal watching him in the NFL since I've seen him tear up the field in high school.

Hope he's ok and glad it wasn't serious. Really cool when someone you know makes it. Makes it seem like anything is possible.

Good start eagles

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I dont hate them because they have a lot of talent (which is arguable by the way). I hate them because they are paying 100 million to one of the biggest pieces of trash I have ever encountered in all of sports.

I dont hate them because they have a lot of talent (which is arguable by the way). I hate them because they are paying 100 million to one of the biggest pieces of trash I have ever encountered in all of sports.

I agree. I love vick the football player. But off the field I'm no fan

The word encountered insinuates personal contact and interaction with. Is that where you're coming or just an opinion of someone from what the media has offered? I'm just curious of how you used the word.

I agree. I love vick the football player. But off the field I'm no fan

Same here. I honestly could not care less what he does off the field. I'm not really sure why people do. Vick made a huge mistake, but who cares? That's his personal stuff. I'm interested in his football. He's not paid $100 million for being a piece of trash, he's being paid for being a good football player.

The word encountered insinuates personal contact and interaction with. Is that where you're coming or just an opinion of someone from what the media has offered? I'm just curious of how you used the word.

Personal interaction.

Where/when did you meet him? That's pretty cool. And for how long?

Meeting a dog killer and felon is not high up on my list. I try to keep my personal involvement away from the site.

My gawd....this is atrocious opposite of offense for the Cowboys.

Can't even called it the D word as what they are doing does not even resemble anything of the sort.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Personal interaction.
Appreciate the response. Sometimes important to know that when talking about "public figure".

The Cowboys defense is getting shredded. It is obviously Romo's fault.

Sent from Tapatalk

The good news here is that I'll be able to go to bed on time, not likely staying up late to watch a beat down.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Leading with the helmet again and no call that's why he threw the ball.

Leading with the helmet again and no call that's why he threw the ball.

Disagree, he threw/rolled the ball downfield before he even had a chance to see if a flag was thrown.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back