The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an incredibly "meh" half of football.

Nope! LOL

Wow.. Well that was an interesting half. I am guessing both teams will get 14+ offensive points second half. Book it.

Man, Andy Dalton stinks.

Wow.. Well that was an interesting half. I am guessing both teams will get 14+ offensive points second half. Book it.
I might be asleep by then.

The Texans wasted SO many opportunities. Dang.

The first half stats should be interesting. Houston with a big lead in the stats, but only 2 points up. How frustrating.

So Ponder may not be able to start for Minnesota because of an elbow injury. Does that mean AD gets the ball 40 times tonight? Does it even matter who plays QB for them?

So Ponder may not be able to start for Minnesota because of an elbow injury. Does that mean AD gets the ball 40 times tonight? Does it even matter who plays QB for them?
This is a solid question. The QB just needs to not screw the pooch basically. Feed the beast.

I love All Day. So good. SO good.

Yes it does because Webb is probably more of a threat just because of his mobility and the Packer focus on AP/AD.

BIG stop there. Watt just wreaks havoc. I couldn't imagine trying to block that cat.

Dumb flag there by Cincy, fair catch stupids!

Namaste! Let's see if Cinci can respond.

HEY! A touchdown! Nice!

Finally Houston punched one in.

Holy crap! Ponder is INACTIVE tonight.

That was a pretty ball.

I was wondering the same thing when I heard it, AD probably get's a few more carries than planned, but probably not too many more.

I guess I'm just EXTREMELY underwhelmed with Ponder.

I guess I'm just EXTREMELY underwhelmed with Ponder.

I don't think he is great either,...but Webb hasn't thrown a ball all year...makes it kinda tough to come in to a situation like that.

I don't think he is great either,...but Webb hasn't thrown a ball all year...makes it kinda tough to come in to a situation like that.

I get that, but hell, it'll be all about AD anyways.

I get that, but hell, it'll be all about AD anyways.

But you gotta be able to threaten to throw the ball or they will just fill up the box to shut AD down

JJ Watt is a blocking machine. Dude blocks so many passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back