The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice start to the drive, good ball to Green there.

Andy Dalton must have the hand strength of a rock climbing jazz pianists.

Wow. I hate false starts, the bane of my existence. Should never happen.

Wow! HUGE flag there, and a good one IMO.

I think I would have kicked there.

Did you get that from your insider guy Dev? hehehe That's what's been being talked about the last half hour!

Yeah I was the first one who posted it and he was a game time decision. Then they made it official that he was out.

Great 1st down there. That should do it save a screw the pooch moment.

I think the only guy that can beat the Packers tonight is Rodgers. I can't see the Vikings having much of a chance in this one without Ponder.

Wow! What an ugly game.

I think the only guy that can beat the Packers tonight is Rodgers. I can't see the Vikings having much of a chance in this one without Ponder.

Rodgers brings it every game. Its the Packers defense that needs to step up. The Vikings can give AP the ball 40 times tonight. Joe Webb can run too.

Rodgers brings it every game. Its the Packers defense that needs to step up. The Vikings can give AP the ball 40 times tonight. Joe Webb can run too.

Except when he doesn't. He takes sacks like it's his job. Last week against them he looked very average. You never know.

Except when he doesn't. He takes sacks like it's his job. Last week against them he looked very average. You never know.

Hahah. He takes sacks because his line is awful. He may hold on to the ball a littl log at times. But the oline is a joke.

Hahah. He takes sacks because his line is awful. He may hold on to the ball a littl log at times. But the oline is a joke.

Yeah I know. He just seems to have little pocket presence when I watch him. Maybe I just catch him on bad days.

Yeah I know. He just seems to have little pocket presence when I watch him. Maybe I just catch him on bad days.

Hahah I never realized that 365 yards with 4 TDs and a 131.8 rating was average or a bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back