The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought real sports weren't supposed to have games that end in ties.

That was ugly of the Packers. I guess better than a loss, but meh that just sucked.

Ties are the worst.

My god, what an ugly hit in the Titans-Raiders game. Tight end for the Raiders had his helmet knocked off and is unconscious on the field.

So disappointed the chiefs couldn't put that game away, they played hard all day and score to score against Cry-Me A Rivers, all for nothing. Offense shows up and the defense disappears.

I love seeing the Chiefs losing 2 in a row. I thought they were overrated from the beginning.....now they are starting to prove it.

I'm a pretty happy bucs fan right now. Beginning of season was heart break after heart break, then a plain awful stretch, and now we're looking pretty tough. I thought Schiano had lost the team but they seem to be turning a corner.

Im as happy as you are. Love seeing what this team brings and how this young QB looks to be the real deal so far.

Please tell me someone else saw the 1 handed catch the packers WR made out of bounds? I know it doesn't count but damn that was impressive.

I love seeing the Chiefs losing 2 in a row. I thought they were overrated from the beginning.....now they are starting to prove it.

Yea, they ARE looking more and more like the Cowgirls.

Luck looking like an average 2nd year QB today.

I feel dirty.

Texans & Falcons both 2-9...did not see that coming

I'm not having a good week against Arizona teams.

Fitzgerald is one of smartest players in the NFL.

Please tell me someone else saw the 1 handed catch the packers WR made out of bounds? I know it doesn't count but damn that was impressive.

Yup, that was pretty sweet

I thought real sports weren't supposed to have games that end in ties.

Effin Wisconsin takes a real sport and turns it into an effin soccer game. Nice job Wisconsin.

The buccaneers haven't been worth while in 11 years.

Same amount of rings as Green Bay has the last decade I believe.

Effin Wisconsin takes a real sport and turns it into an effin soccer game. Nice job Wisconsin.

The NHL hasn't had a game end in a tie since 2004... and it'll never happen again.

Just saying

California did it before we did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back