The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievably krappy call. Just give the game to New England and be done with it. Man, I hate this kind of BS!!!

Terrible interference call. That was weak!

I have no idea what pass interference is anymore after that call in the Patriots game.

Not was real bad. Unreal

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Amol: I guess it's touching. Haha. Just dumb.

Weak sauce.

Pats getting favorable calls from the refs? Shocking. Regardless of the bad calls, no way Cleveland should of let them back into this game.

Frickin' Outrageous! I HATE the Patriots just because of this kind of stuff.

Well, sorry to see that Mike, but we both needed it for fantasy. Hahahaha

Unreal...pats getting the typical first class treatment...totally jobbed

Pats getting favorable calls from the refs? Shocking. Regardless of the bad calls, no way Cleveland should of let them back into this game.

You forgot
Signed,

# homer

Cleveland didn't let them back in...pats had 1 good drive and then the officials gave the pats a free no intentional grounding call, free 15 yd bs penalty after the td and then a weak a $$ penalty.

No team could overcome that bs

The same referee crew that worked the Jets-Patriots game earlier this year where the Jets won in OT after the "pushing" penalty on the field goal is the crew that is working the Patriots-Browns game today. Just an awful performance all around.

You forgot
Signed,

# homer

Cleveland didn't let them back in...pats had 1 good drive and then the officials gave the pats a free no intentional grounding call, free 15 yd bs penalty after the td and then a weak a $$ penalty.

I don't like the Pats haha. I was thinking of the onsides kick recovery.

59 yard fg lol

I forgot about the no intentional grounding call. If the refs had been paid off to give the NE the game at the end, it would not have looked any different.

C'mon Cundiff!

Damn...not enough.

The same referee crew that worked the Jets-Patriots game earlier this year where the Jets won in OT after the "pushing" penalty on the field goal is the crew that is working the Patriots-Browns game today. Just an awful performance all around.

Yeah whoever that head ref is has goofed up quite a few games I've seen him in

I am glad the Patriots won. They have been my wife's team since she came to the states in 1983.

Happy wife, happy life for me!

C'mon Cundiff!

Damn...not enough.

Almost. ..gave it his all

Forward progress should have had them on the 40 but I don't think 1 yd would have mattered

I am glad the Patriots won. They have been my wife's team since she came to the states in 1983.

Happy wife, happy life for me!

LOL! Yes, some things are more important than football.

Almost. ..gave it his all

Forward progress should have had them on the 40 but I don't think 1 yd would have mattered

Nope, they needed to be 6 or 7 yards closer. Impressive game by the Browns anyway, they weren't given a chance in this game were they?

We have the Chargers-Giants game. Would rather be watching San Fran-Seattle.

We have the Chargers-Giants game. Would rather be watching San Fran-Seattle.

I know. Today in NY we only had one game on @ 1:00, Jets vs Raiders and one game on now, Giants vs. Chargers. Not exactly the best lineup of games.

So the last two weeks the Pats have barely beaten the Texans and Browns, both of which lost to Jax - how good are the Pats really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back