The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the last two weeks the Pats have barely beaten the Texans and Browns, both of which lost to Jax - how good are the Pats really?

Good enough to beat Denver?

Wow Prater with a 64 yd FG. New record!

Cool, they just switched to the San Fran - Seattle game.

1504008_10152055361671100_526641468_n.jpg

That sign is HILARIOUS.

Nice win by the 49ers against the Seahawks. Impressive.

Nice win by the 49ers against the Seahawks. Impressive.

I didn't pick it, but happy with the result. San Fran is my wife's other team. Happy her happy me, hahaha.

But who has Denver beaten? They lost to New England and the Colts (teams with winning records) and beat Kansas City (who by most accounts suck even though they have only lost to Denver and San Diego).

But who has Denver beaten? They lost to New England and the Colts (teams with winning records) and beat Kansas City (who by most accounts suck even though they have only lost to Denver and San Diego).

Hard to say..

Chiefs haven't beat a team above .500 yet

Denver has beaten 2 of the 4 they have played above .500 and have 2 losses to division leaders...The chiefs have beaten 0 of 2 teams above .500 and have a lost to a 5-8 team I think.

This year is tough as there are so many teams below .500, hard to get a gauge on KC as they haven't won't games against good teams

I absolutely love watching Seattle lose! I can't stand Carroll and Wilson!

It's even better watching the Niners be the team to beat them right now!

Who could possibly have it better than us? NOBODY!

#ImWithChad

Nice opening acts today in the NFL today....real game for the real men kicks off tomorrow night at 7:30.

#Romosexual
#HowBoutThemCowboys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hard to say..

Chiefs haven't beat a team above .500 yet

Denver has beaten 2 of the 4 they have played above .500 and have 2 losses to division leaders...The chiefs have beaten 0 of 2 teams above .500 and have a lost to a 5-8 team I think.

This year is tough as there are so many teams below .500, hard to get a gauge on KC as they haven't won't games against good teams

Yeah but as you keep pointing out, KC sucks so since they are the two teams Denver has beaten who are over .500 when they played them they shouldn't count, which means Denver hasn't beaten any "real" teams over .500. Either give them credit or not. You can look at it this way too. Denver has lost against two teams they should have beaten (Pats and Colts) while the Chiefs have only lost to one team they should have beaten (Chargers). Not many gave them a chance against Denver either game.

KC did beat Dallas when they had a winning record (both were 1-0, fyi), and they have a winning record now; Philadelphia has a winning record now. You obviously don't like the Chiefs and continually point out over and over "hey look KC is beating a sub .500 team" and that's true. This is the schedule they were given. The fact they got to 9-0 is amazing given how bad they have been in recent history, regardless of the competition. Not many expected them to be 2-0 after two games, nor over .500 at this point. They are getting wins on a soft schedule (can't argue that), but are winning games not many expected them to win before the season started.

But you are right. Lots of teams under .500 AND lots of teams having surprisingly bad seasons. Lots of people started hyping them as they were winning nine straight, and they just weren't so good that they should have been ranked so high in the so called power rankings. But I don't think they suck. Hopefully next season when they play a harder schedule they will continue to win games and shut up some of the critics.

Actually, you have to admit that the weather won that one in NE. Neither team was exactly dominating.

As you say, they beat KC twice, and that has to stick in your craw. KC also had the easier schedule because of their crappy play last year - when you suck one year, the league takes pity on you the next. Denver played their toughest games on the road too. If they keep things going, they get the playoffs at home in the thin air.

Prater - 64 yard FG.... manly!
NFL record 4 receivers with 10 or more TD's (and Decker with 9)
3rd game this season that Denver topped the 50 point mark.

For the record I dont think KC sucks

Nice turnaround from the past, sort of like Auburn

I just do not think they are as good as their record

Playoffs should tell the story, and maybe in a terrible AFC they have a shot

HUGE game tonight. Hope a different Saints team shows up tonight. Winner of this game most likely wins the division and gets the 2 seed in the NFC. Go Saints!

man just saw that Washington plays tomorrow, good lord they are getting a lot of primetime games

Guessing due to RG3's regression that will change in 2014

man just saw that Washington plays tomorrow, good lord they are getting a lot of primetime games

They lost today...

Looking at the wrong week bud. Tomorrow night is Cowboys-Bears.

Keep drinking what you've been drinking....that is some good stuff!!

#DaBoys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back