The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Story of the season.

I think Luis Scola is really Severus Snape. He's got my vote for worst hair in the league

Russell Westbrook is the best player in the NBA right now and I don't think it's close. Dude is impossible to guard.

I feel sick. This would be a HUGE win for the Thunder if they can hold on.

I feel sick. This would be a HUGE win for the Thunder if they can hold on.

Hard to beat em when Morrow goes 4/4 in the 4th from 3. Craziness

The Hawks miss Korver. Offense goes through spurts where they look lost without him out there.

Yep, what a crazy ass game.

Now, NEED Golden State to beat New Orleans.

The Hawks miss Korver. Offense goes through spurts where they look lost without him out there.
They should try to get Larry Bird to come out of retirement for a few games. Same Player basically.

Can't say I've heard that comparison before. I remember bird driving to hole and posting guys up. .korver does not do either

Can't say I've heard that comparison before. I remember bird driving to hole and posting guys up. .korver does not do either

Oh you missed that debate on here? He was also compared to McBuckets. Smh

I went to the Spurs v. Bucks game in Milwaukee on Wednesday night. I had 2nd row behind courtside seats - so awesome! Got to meet for Spurs player, #32 Sean Elliott

Sean Elliott & I pre-game in Milwaukee... #GoSpursGo

Attachments

• 11040402_1045294075485294_582840940710050607_n.jpg
    11040402_1045294075485294_582840940710050607_n.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
Cavs vs bucks time

I absolutely love what Timo brings to this team. He gets so fired up and he's so big, it's just fun to watch and see even when he's on the bench.

Their season moves have been really strong, but I have to believe Moz is my favourite of the moves.

I absolutely love what Timo brings to this team. He gets so fired up and he's so big, it's just fun to watch and see even when he's on the bench.

Their season moves have been really strong, but I have to believe Moz is my favourite of the moves.
Yeah, he was quite the pickup. His presence in the middle has helped the team a ton on both sides.

The Heat are TERRIBLE. That was an ass kicking from a Thunder team missing 4 players who aren't just minor minute guys.

AND, another loss for NO gives OKC a 3 game lead on the 8-spot now. With all these injuries though, still need a TON of help.

Steve Nash officially retiring tonight. All the talk here on Canadian sport channels. He is the only reason I followed basketball or played in high school. I barely watch it now, but back when he played with the Mavs and started to make a name for himself, I started watching every televised game he played in from that point forward. He made passing cool.

I'm an Enes Kanter fan.

Wow.

Cavs sticking it to Memphis good tonight

Back