The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Solid solid run.

That escalated quickly

Shump finally shooting well

K Love throws the best outlet pass in basketball. Nothing gets this team going like the fast break and he's so good at getting it started

Mozgov is playing hard man...love it.

Oh and hes undefeated at home in cle

Hey JB, March 29th is Kevin Love Bobble Head night. Should I get us tickets?

Hey JB, March 29th is Kevin Love Bobble Head night. Should I get us tickets?

He does kind of look like a bobble head. I assume it comes with a mustache sharpener, brittle hands and bending knees so you can make him sit.

He does kind of look like a bobble head. I assume it comes with a mustache sharpener, brittle hands and bending knees so you can make him sit.

How'd you know?! You must have been looking into it before I mentioned it

Amazing what happens when you play inside out instead of the exact opposite

Dans buddy brickadova is playing awesome

Good lord for as much space perkins takes up he can't stop anything in paint

DJ Augustin > Reggie Jackson

Great win vs Portland. D - Wade with 30+ pts again. Moving up to the #7 seed!!!

The Portland loss tied them with Houston in the loss column... I was all for their chokejob!

The Portland loss tied them with Houston in the loss column... I was all for their chokejob!
Yeah kinda lol. Down 2 pts with 13 secs left and they get a back court violation.

Wade & Dragic with 52 pts combined. Might be the best back court in the East right now.

OKC shut down Durant, possibly for the rest of the season, that cant be good

That's definitely a rough break for OKC. Essentially ruins their title chances. They likely have one more season of KD, but if he is gone after next season, their run with OKC will always be a "what could have been" type story since only 1 finals appearance will definitely be a letdown. I guess they still have the inside edge for the playoffs over New Orleans, but I don't see them making too much noise in the postseason without Durant.

Back