The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Could be worse. He could have selected the Heat and Timberwolves in a bet and then not fulfill. I kid I kid...:bulgy-eyes:

Timberwolves & Heat sounds like a barn fire to me :bomb:...

Did you guys ever settle up on that bet? I mean the Wolves and Heat combined arent where the Cavs are.
Or did you get a big dose of

0004180035400_500X500.jpg

Did you guys ever settle up on that bet? I mean the Wolves and Heat combined arent where the Cavs are.
Or did you get a big dose of

0004180035400_500X500.jpg
I think he posted a few weeks back he was working on it...easy peasy win with that one

Couple hours before tip off! Which means we are one more game away from never seeing that stupid hawk picture. Go Cavs!

Couple hours before tip off! Which means we are one more game away from never seeing that stupid hawk picture. Go Cavs!

f9a84c404e54a1222765f7963f9b29ee.jpg

Hawks start playing after they lose a game. Everyone knows that. :alien:

I hope delly isn't starting PG if Irving is out. Even I know how to dribble the ball just past half court, pickup my dribble than pass it. Hoping Smith or Schumpert can help with the duties and not just LeBron

Kyrie Irving flew or Florida today to meet with Dr. James Andrews along with his team doctor. No MRI was needed and Dr Andrews confirmed the tendinitis. Sort of good news as far as the structure of his knee. Just sounds like if he can handle the pain he can play. I like sitting him tonight. A split on the road is already in the bag. We're playing with house money and oh ya by the way we're playing with the best player on the planet who isn't named Korver. I like where we are

Need Horford to be more involved tonight. Especially when the Hawks are struggling to get a basket. I felt like he stayed on the bench too long when they had that long stretch of no FGs.

Kyrie Irving flew or Florida today to meet with Dr. James Andrews along with his team doctor. No MRI was needed and Dr Andrews confirmed the tendinitis. Sort of good news as far as the structure of his knee. Just sounds like if he can handle the pain he can play. I like sitting him tonight. A split on the road is already in the bag. We're playing with house money and oh ya by the way we're playing with the best player on the planet who isn't named Korver. I like where we are

He did both my parents knees. And my step mother after her 7th. Good surgeon, strange man. Did he move to FL? He was always an AL guy.

He did both my parents knees. And my step mother after her 7th. Good surgeon, strange man. Did he move to FL? He was always an AL guy.

I would rather him be a good surgeon and strange man than a good man, strange surgeon

Pensacola I believe

They should bring back delonte west

Orthopods are weirdos by nature, you should see the guy who did my wrist.

His name is Ty Cobb hah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...avaliers-sit-game-2-eastern-conference-finals

Kyrie out. I was going to say the Cavs should rest him as long as possible. If their goal is Championship or bust they need him healthy. There's absolutely no chance they can beat either team out West without Love and Kyrie hobbled. I say sit him as long as you can this series.

Rest him tonight, if they win, rest him game 3. if they win game 3 then rest him game 4. there you go if you sweep you just got Kyrie 2 weeks off.

Andrews now has offices in both states.

The one time I wish games weren't every other night kinda

Just come out ready, these slow starts are gonna catch up with us at some point.

Back