The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
did i see the stat line correctly? 3 for 17 with 2 INT's?

Yep. And the line doesn't even tell the story. His misses aren't even close. His receivers are staring to show how frustrated they are. Several times they've been side open and he's missed them by at least 10 feet.

Ronde Barber is not very good at color commentary.

Ronde Barber is not very good at color commentary.

Complete fail. He is terrible. Not as bad as deciding to go for it for GB there, but he is awful.

Clausen looks a lot better than Cutler already

If it wasn't for all those drops he'd be having a pretty darn good day.

And another bone headed move by the Lions. Wow

Oh my gawd. That was a historical bad play by Cam. Wow, run around for 20 seconds and then throw a dead quail and get picked off.

Clausen, making throws!

If it wasn't for all those drops he'd be having a pretty darn good day.

And another bone headed move by the Lions. Wow
Yeah like 5 drops already

Yep. I still have faith in Trestman. I don't know how many times I've seen Cutler scan the field on 3 step drop passes. We wonder why he gets hit so often?

Yeah like 5 drops already
Heck of a pass there though. The Lions are playing absolutely terribly too against a historically bad Chicago defense.

Flacco is 3 for 20

Yep. I still have faith in Trestman. I don't know how many times I've seen Cutler scan the field on 3 step drop passes. We wonder why he gets hit so often?
I'm still not a big fan of his. It's fun though to watch someone actually make good throws.

I'm still not a big fan of his. It's fun though to watch someone actually make good throws.
I hope he's still around next year to prove people wrong.

Kind of reminds me of how Chip Kelly and Belichick are successful with backup QB's. Just need someone to buy into the system and play intelligently.

HUGEEEEE conversion on 4th there. Wow, that was a tight window.

Clausen was never given a chance to develop and be successful. Bad team, rookie year and a win now attitude by franchise. Then they go get cam and still bad team

Detroit missed a FG...I don't believe it.

Gaaaah!!!

Ruh roh Lions.

Gaaaah!!!
That makes what - the 12th miss this season between 3-4 kickers? hahaha.

These Lions look absolutely horrible.

Gaaaah!!!

More like blocked...but still a miss.

A team that absolutely has no run game what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back