The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If John Fox wants to stroll towards Chicago I'd be ok with that.

Welker will end up back in NE

I dont know man seems like the bridges were burned when his contract negotiations went awry.

Plus with Edelman and Amendola im not sure they need him

I'd be shocked, they seem to bring their boys back year after year. It certainly wouldn't shock me I know that.

I dont know man seems like the bridges were burned when his contract negotiations went awry.

I agree completely. How many 5'6" receivers does Brady need? Three? And one GRONK.

that and he's old now with more health issues.

If John Fox wants to stroll towards Chicago I'd be ok with that.

I've always thought of him as a meh head coach but considering what else is out there I've sure he'll go just about anywhere he wants.

Rex Ryan is probably wishing he didn't take the Bills job, he has always drooled over Manning I bet he wishes he could have that job. A defensive minded HC in Denver is what is needed if Manning returns.

I've always thought of him as a meh head coach but considering what else is out there I've sure he'll go just about anywhere he wants.

if Rex can Fox surely can lol

Rex Ryan is probably wishing he didn't take the Bills job, he has always drooled over Manning I bet he wishes he could have that job. A defensive minded HC in Denver is what is needed if Manning returns.

i don't think there's even an opening. Elway was faced with a choice basically. Lose Fox or lose Gase, since Gase was going to be someone else's head coach. I'm betting we see an announcement shortly.

p.s. i wouldn't be sad to see Fox make his way over for a NY interview...

I don't know if he's a top tier head coach, but how many are? I think he's solid and has a good amount of head coaching experience. Kubiak declined interviewing for the job, which is ok, I think I'd prefer Fox. They are trying to pair an experienced coach with our new young GM. Bowles is a hot name, but doesn't look like he's coming to Chicago.

Fox would be a great fit in Chicago. They have an inexperienced GM so it would be good to pair a veteran HC with him

Fox is a good head coach, but I wouldn't be surprised if he took some time away from the game, he's had some health issues lately.

Jack Del Rio was the interim coach last year when Fox was on medical leave, I wonder if he gets promoted now to head coach.

I agree completely. How many 5'6" receivers does Brady need? Three? And one GRONK.

Second this. Seems like some bad blood there and not sure it can be fixed. Could see him with Miami or Indy, maybe 49ers

Fox is a good head coach, but I wouldn't be surprised if he took some time away from the game, he's had some health issues lately.

Jack Del Rio was the interim coach last year when Fox was on medical leave, I wonder if he gets promoted now to head coach.

I think Adam Gase, the current offensive coordinator, has a better chance at getting the head coach job than he does. I know Jack has been a head coach in the past but I highly doubt he gets the Denver job.

I think this is going to be the beginning of a long journey for Denver. They are my team but I think it all depends on who they hire if Payton will stay or not.

i don't think there's even an opening. Elway was faced with a choice basically. Lose Fox or lose Gase, since Gase was going to be someone else's head coach. I'm betting we see an announcement shortly.

p.s. i wouldn't be sad to see Fox make his way over for a NY interview...
Fox declined an interview with the Jets. Yikes

Either he's taking time off or he's going to Chicago

Fox declined an interview with the Jets. Yikes

Either he's taking time off or he's going to Chicago

I would like Atlanta to at less give him a call but I think Bowles is probably the guy in Atlanta.

I think the jets will struggle to get a veteran coach to go there. Fox to the falcons in an interesting matchup. He could right the ship.

Has anyone heard anything about Marrone lately?

:sad trombone:

Could he really take the Jets job over the Falcons? And if so, thats a pretty big indictment of the Falcons front office in my opinion?

:sad trombone:

Could he really take the Jets job over the Falcons? And if so, thats a pretty big indictment of the Falcons front office in my opinion?
The falcons have so many holes and need almost a full roster overhaul. That said so does the NYJ. I think both jobs have some messy situations it would not surprise me if neither team ended up with a big name coach

The falcons have so many holes and need almost a full roster overhaul. That said so does the NYJ. I think both jobs have some messy situations it would not surprise me if neither team ended up with a big name coach

Falcons have a QB and offensive talent. They need defensive help badly. Jets need an offensive overhaul which makes no sense for a defensive coach.

Falcons have a QB and offensive talent. They need defensive help badly. Jets need an offensive overhaul which makes no sense for a defensive coach.
QB and Jones what is the other talent on offense? Granted those two huge pieces but they have a good amount of other holes on offense as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back