The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. What a good pick up. And the last thing any AFC team wanted to see happen with the exception for maybe New England signing him

I do not expect him to light the world on fire. He has the potential and skill set, just hope he puts it all together.

This Dilfer/Carter debate was very interesting to watch.
[video=youtube_share;zMM_cP-zzxM]http://youtu.be/zMM_cP-zzxM[/video]

And Cowboys RB Joseph Randle arrested on drug charges.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

you don't have to go home but you have to get the heck up out of here.

At least he paid for the drugs and didn't walk out with them :alien:

That's interesting because wasn't he supposed to be a big insurance policy because DeMarco is a free agent? Dallas' backfield may look dramatically different next year.

Call them the Canadian Colts.

Colts signed CFL Standout OL Ben Heenan.

That's interesting because wasn't he supposed to be a big insurance policy because DeMarco is a free agent? Dallas' backfield may look dramatically different next year.

with AP back there. Yup.

That's 1. What is the over under for nfl off season arrests? 47?

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

That's 1. What is the over under for nfl off season arrests? 47?

So you are just setting odds on the Ravens and not the whole league?

So you are just setting odds on the Ravens and not the whole league?

To be fair, AP and Rice don't have contracts and Manzeil will be in rehab for a while.

To be fair, AP and Rice don't have contracts and Manzeil will be in rehab for a while.
My count and I could be missing one or two, but I think the Ravens had four last season, Rice, Terrance Cody, Jimmy Smith..then some unknown DB that was arrested and released, can't remember his name.

I remember an article or something from a year ago that the Ravens led the NFL with player arrests (22) since 2000.

My count and I could be missing one or two, but I think the Ravens had four last season, Rice, Terrance Cody, Jimmy Smith..then some unknown DB that was arrested and released, can't remember his name.

I remember an article or something from a year ago that the Ravens led the NFL with player arrests (22) since 2000.

Who would have ever thought the Raiders are the good guys of the league. I saw an article that there was 28 last season, that seems low. I'm picking 34 arrests.

with AP back there. Yup.

Complete side note, are you going to see the Dallas game in Buffalo this year? Schedule hasn't come out yet, but the Bills have a home game against them.

Way to go Packers. Another NFL arrest.

nfl_crime_scene_600x400.jpg

That's what we get for bringing a guy over from the Vikings. :(

I heard it was a $190,000 in cash. Just pocket money I guess.

I especially love that they made sure to lay out all the change. hahaha that's some fluffy looking herb there, what like a half pound....

you'd think as much as those guys make they could stay away from this sort of thing, but some people just have no common sense it seems like.

I especially love that they made sure to lay out all the change. hahaha that's some fluffy looking herb there, what like a half pound....

you'd think as much as those guys make they could stay away from this sort of thing, but some people just have no common sense it seems like.
Full pound actually, just over.

Must be the offseason...

Colts ILB D'Qwell Jackson was arrested for assault (alledgedly punching a pizza delivery man) last night.

Must be the offseason...

Colts ILB D'Qwell Jackson was arrested for assault (alledgedly punching a pizza delivery man) last night.

Well the pizza guy took his parking spot..... So he had it coming. (Insert Sarcasm emoticon)

So just to make sure Ive got it all covered.

Owner was being investigated by the FBI, IRS and Department of Justice
Offensive Coordinator came in for a year and couldnt handle the big mess and wanted out and got his wish
Browns best WR is out for the year
First round draft pick is in rehab
and now
GM is facing suspension, fine and browns possibly losing a draft pick over "textgate" http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/02/cleveland_browns_ray_farmer_su.html#incart_river

Sadly my guess is Haslem pushed Farmer to make those texts as for anyone that watches the games the 2 are always hand in hand during the games.

I'd love nothing more than for Haslem to sell this team and start over AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back