The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home teams get screwed all the time this wasn't a bad or incorrect call though.. No need to throw stuff on the field

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter where you go dude. That reaction when the hometeam gets EFFED will happen every single time.

You are welcome to defend all you want -- It's very very stupid. I don't need a lesson on who should be aware though.

Disagree, I've seen home teams get royally screwed many times in different towns without items being thrown on field.

Greg Zaun tweeted basically asking the fans to stop.

Seems everyone is agreeing......run counts under rules

Blue Jays should probably score a couple times, that will make all of this go away.

Disagree, I've seen home teams get royally screwed many times in different towns without items being thrown on field.

Greg Zaun tweeted basically asking the fans to stop.

uh huh. Not supporting it. Saying it happens everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Was that a kid with a bloody head from something thrown?

Seems like I am missing a humdinger of a game. I am off now,should be home to see the last inning

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

God hope not.

Mom was holding baby who appeared to have a bandage/cloth on their head with some red underneath it.....not 100% though...

Seems like I am missing a humdinger of a game. I am off now,should be home to see the last inning

It's been really solid. Hamels and Stroman both put up a great fight. Shame to see it get altered by a call like that (which might be the right one but still completely stupid).

....at least now texas residents are finally voicing their opinions about the game. Hilarious that they are calling into question fan integrity though... Google shall set "y'all" free.

Spoiler
[video=youtube;_FsLmDuM6-Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FsLmDuM6-Y[/video]

Jays about to score 5 runs so all will be good and even in the universe.

It's been really solid. Hamels and Stroman both put up a great fight. Shame to see it get altered by a call like that (which might be the right one but still completely stupid).

....at least now texas residents are finally voicing their opinions about the game. Hilarious that they are calling into question fan integrity though... Google shall set "y'all" free.

Spoiler

At least find an example from Rangers fans. :angel:

Spoiler
2 bright stars,having a good old fashioned showdown I like it. I checked teamstream for the ball but no Bueno. Oh well I am sure it will be all over Sportsnet. Zahn will voice his opinion for sure lol. Gotta love people who judge others but do the exact same thing,it's lovely. When it comes down to it,people are people and when it's a big game more at steak people act like goons. It's a shame but that's life.

Rangers are falling apart....this is absolutely pathetic.

God this traffic. Eff I just want to watch this game. Seems so edge of the seat

Nasty little slide at the plate...definitely going after taking the catcher out and not tagging the plate.

Nasty little slide at the plate...definitely going after taking the catcher out and not tagging the plate.

so subjective. Body is central to the plate, foot isn't raised or anything.

I doubt Texas wins this review.

Think the winner of this series goes to the WS. Hope it's as good as this series has been.

so subjective. Body is central to the plate, foot isn't raised or anything.

I doubt Texas wins this review.

Not gonna win it but he went after the foot that was well away from the plate in an attempt to take out the catcher....catcher barely had a foot on the plate. Not like he was hovering over it for a collision.

That's baseball though. As long as you are in the vicinity with a slide it's fair game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna win it but he went after the foot that was well away from the plate in an attempt to take out the catcher....catcher barely had a foot on the plate. Not like he was hovering over it for a collision.

Guess Banister needs to protest now??? Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back