The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 50 in yards
Top 20 in receptions
Top 20 in all purpose yards

Not saying i would put him in, but some could argue his stats are worthy. Only 50 touchdowns so that has him at 119th all time but im sure some in Denver and NE would argue how great he is

There are other guys with better numbers who are not in the HOF. No way Welker gets in.

Woop.
xqhu90.jpg

That Amendola guy is pretty good, too.

That's so dirty.

Its crazy to watch the drop off of guys like Manning and Brees, meanwhile Brady is still at the very top of his position. Its impressive

To be fair...Manning had a surgery that ended things for him.

To be fair...Manning had a surgery that ended things for him.
The three years after his surgery he averages close to 5,000 yds and 45 td per season. The surgery didnt end anything

There are other guys with better numbers who are not in the HOF. No way Welker gets in.

That's so dirty.
Made Claiborne look like Mark Sanchez.

The three years after his surgery he averages close to 5,000 yds and 45 td per season. The surgery didnt end anything

He doesn't have the strength anymore though and that is from the surgery. It's the reason he has to wear a glove.

He doesn't have the strength anymore though and that is from the surgery. It's the reason he has to wear a glove.
He has to wear a glove because he needs to in the winter and doesnt want to switch back n forth with the glove. And hes losing strength because hes old.

He has to wear a glove because he needs to in the winter and doesnt want to switch back n forth with the glove. And hes losing strength because hes old.

He's just trying to be like Teddy Two Glove.

Looks like lions fired OC Lombardi.

It's about time!!!

Does anyone else see an Aaron Hernandez 2.0 here?

That's because he drinks Belichick's "special" kool-aide. :alien:

Seems to be a winning blend.... Maybe bottle it up and send some to Miami? :)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13975469/cowboys-suspend-greg-hardy-not-enable-him

Didn't even watch the game but if this story is even remotely accurate they deserve everything they get. Keep hiring these guys no one else wants while you remain mediocre.

he's such a loose cannon, I don't know what he has to do for people to give up on him but I guess throwing a woman on a bed of guns and threatening murder hasn't crossed the line yet.

he's such a loose cannon, I don't know what he has to do for people to give up on him but I guess throwing a woman on a bed of guns and threatening murder hasn't crossed the line yet.
He just was expressing his passion!

Allegedly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, urban would've taken him at Florida if that's what you're saying

Urban can do no wrong he coaches my team.

Stop being unreasonable

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Urban can do no wrong he coaches my team.

Stop being unreasonable

You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just glad he's finally got all that time to spend with his family lol. Last one, really

He didn't just throw her on the bed, he beat her up.

NFL refs suck.

Was thinking this very thing on the way home from work. To think Jerry Jones keeps enabling him too. It's only going to get worse, because obviously in Jerry's world confronting an assistant coach is leadership.

Love watching Steve Smith. The guy plays with passion and is a gamer. Plus he is like 60.

Gerry Austin is sounding real senile these days:laughing:

Big bucks flacco craps the bed when it counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back