The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, urban would've taken him at Florida if that's what you're saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urban would have definitely made him pay for his actions. Hardy would have served the suspension* that he deserved.

1 quarter suspension while they played middle upper Kentucky state.

Urban would have definitely made him pay for his actions. Hardy would have served the suspension* that he deserved.

1 quarter suspension while they played middle upper Kentucky state.

Tech

Glad McFadden showed some ability...

I can not believe Jerry is trying to sign Hardy in a long term deal. I want to throw up. But this is Jerry mo, buy when the market is down and after the assault on one of his assistant coaches last weekend, it's about as low as it gets recently. I stayed strong in the 1-15 season. When a sooner took over the bus wheel for a few years. And even when Dave Campo was our head coach. But this might be the straw that broke my back. I just don't know.

These guys just cant stay out of trouble.
Here are millions of dollars to play a ****ing game.
All you have to do is not do drugs and not hit women, deal?

"Well well I dont know if I want to stop beating women while on dope."

Its ****ing crazy. Its a game and you get to be a superstar and not work the rest of your life if you are good at it for 3-5 years.

These guys just cant stay out of trouble.
Here are millions of dollars to play a ****ing game.
All you have to do is not do drugs and not hit women, deal?

"Well well I dont know if I want to stop beating women while on dope."

Its ****ing crazy. Its a game and you get to be a superstar and not work the rest of your life if you are good at it for 3-5 years.
Amen. It's absolutely asinine and ridiculous.

If this wasnt the NFL, it wouldnt make any sense at all. But the NFL has come to no decision on discipline for Johnny Manziel after their own investigation into the potential domestic violence incident a couple weeks back. They met with the Avon PD and reviewed dash cam video, statements taken at the scene and interrogated Johnny while they were here and left with the decision of "no decision".

If i ever was given a job to do by my boss and i went back to him saying after weeks of work i have "no decision" i would be replaced immediately.

If this wasnt the NFL, it wouldnt make any sense at all. But the NFL has come to no decision on discipline for Johnny Manziel after their own investigation into the potential domestic violence incident a couple weeks back. They met with the Avon PD and reviewed dash cam video, statements taken at the scene and interrogated Johnny while they were here and left with the decision of "no decision".

If i ever was given a job to do by my boss and i went back to him saying after weeks of work i have "no decision" i would be replaced immediately.

And yet look at the "witchhunt" they went through to scar one of the games greats in Brady. Its like beat your baby mama and get caught with a room full of guns and drugs and we might tag you a few games. Rape some women and you get for Big Ben, but TB12, you may or may not have known that someone might or might not have taken air out of the balls, so that gets a full on report and investigation.

I mean if you take a look at the landscape of the game, and what is going on, from the outside looking in its absolutely crazy.

hard to believe the NFL is king.

And yet look at the "witchhunt" they went through to scar one of the games greats in Brady. Its like beat your baby mama and get caught with a room full of guns and drugs and we might tag you a few games. Rape some women and you get for Big Ben, but TB12, you may or may not have known that someone might or might not have taken air out of the balls, so that gets a full on report and investigation.

I mean if you take a look at the landscape of the game, and what is going on, from the outside looking in its absolutely crazy.
I wouldnt be surprised if there was a long strike by the players. Their CBA need to have some sort of wording for consistency in regards to detrimental conduct. It has to be clear cut for every case, not a case by case example. And i have a feeling the owners and RG will have a huge problem with that

The NFL is closer to the political landscape than we realize?

Not sure why common sense is so lacking in so many areas. Maybe when you get really close to a situation things take on a different view, but honestly ...

hard to believe the NFL is king.
I love the game, but I definitely find myself watching less and less of it.

I don't even love the game anymore.

I hate it. I hate how offensive it is, see the scores posted, the yards, the rules.

Add in the off the field stuff.

I'd say I'd rather watch the NCAA, but yea that's no better.

I wouldnt be surprised if there was a long strike by the players. Their CBA need to have some sort of wording for consistency in regards to detrimental conduct. It has to be clear cut for every case, not a case by case example. And i have a feeling the owners and RG will have a huge problem with that

There is absolutely zero chance of a player strike. None.

This is the face you make when the ball is snapped right by you and you learn you're about to give up a safety.

9412079530cd2e9114de7cee3f245826.jpg

I could have caught that pass.

Ohhhhhh now that's a low, unwarranted blow there. Wow, great commentary...

Nance talking about Suh?
Yeah, RG goes down after getting ran over basically then bumped on the side and he says "Suh was in the area, might've stepped on em too." I mean Suh has made his bed, but that's just ridiculous.

Like i said pats -8 free money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back