The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a pretty BS flag to throw. It was a nasty hit, but legal. The refs are making a mess of that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bennett was doing a lot of yelling at just about everyone he could. I'm glad to see Lockett move his hands/arms on the way out.

Bennett was doing a lot of yelling at just about everyone he could. I'm glad to see Lockett move his hands/arms on the way out.
Absolutely glad to see that.

For the casual viewer (meaning not a super fan of either of these teams), they both have some seriously unlikeable guys. Bennett running his mouth, Dez running his mouth. Lots of "characters" out there.

For the casual viewer (meaning not a super fan of either of these teams), they both have some seriously unlikeable guys. Bennett running his mouth, Dez running his mouth. Lots of "characters" out there.

I used to sort of despise Dez until last week. No one in that franchise is willing to stand up to Greg Hardy but Dez.

I used to sort of despise Dez until last week. No one in that franchise is willing to stand up to Greg Hardy but Dez.

Certainly not Jerry

Cassel managing the game pretty well, picking up first down via the run when the opportunity arises.

Cassel managing the game pretty well, picking up first down via the run when the opportunity arises.

He was trained in a pretty good organization :)

He was trained in a pretty good organization :)

And now his passes can't get elevated past the line of scrimmage. Yuck....

Bailey with an easy 52 yarder.....close game here.

Hopefully the officiating doesn't get worse in this second half... never a good look when Mike Perera sp? Is called in to bad mouth the refs... but seems to be a common occurrence

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

And now his passes can't get elevated past the line of scrimmage. Yuck....

That a true representation of his current organization :)

Third and 4 and you throw ob? Gross Wilson

Hopefully the officiating doesn't get worse in this second half... never a good look when Mike Perera sp? Is called in to bad mouth the refs... but seems to be a common occurrence

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Is anyone else tired of the booth throwing back to these guys to get their opinions? If you think your opinion still matters, then you shouldn't have left the game. I like when they say "Well that's not how I would have called it."

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Greg Hardy makes me sick

Got Hardy? LOL

Well that's terrible. Wilson has been awful today

I hate Hardy as much as anybody, but he is unfortunately very good at footballing.

I hate Hardy as much as anybody, but he is unfortunately very good at footballing.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Right there with you.

I really dislike the Seahawks, but those unis are pretty awesome.

Great turnover by the Cowboys D and the Cowboys O can't capitalize.

#shocked
#not

And "High voice Payton Manning" gets me everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back