Not open for further replies.
The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Cassel is not very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was at least a correct call

Cassel is not very good

Mallet is available, sounds like he'd fit right in at Dallas.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Cassel blew it on 3rd down.

The fact that Dallas stayed in this one with no Romo and zero Dez (essentially) says a good bit about our D and volumes about the Seahawks.

Eh. Once again Dallas in a winnable game and falling short. Without Romo they could have beaten ATL, NO, NYG, and SEA. But just couldn't get it done.

Eh. Once again Dallas in a winnable game and falling short. Without Romo they could have beaten ATL, NO, NYG, and SEA. But just couldn't get it done.

Remember when Bills fans said Cassell was "looking good" and their best option?

Remember when Bills fans said Cassell was "looking good" and their best option?

Yeah, another reason I feel bad for Bills fans(including the one I live with).

The Cowboys would have had a better chance lining bailey up for an 80 yarder... Cassel is awful... Oh well, gb/den should be good

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hawks got lucky on that game...

I'll take GB tonight even though the Denver d has been awesome. Mannings arm is going to bite them in the but sooner or later

Careful Joe Thomas....That looked pretty darn low after release.

Julius Peppers is still a freak

I'll take GB tonight even though the Denver d has been awesome. Mannings arm is going to bite them in the but sooner or later

I chose my fantasy D this week *because* they were playing manning. Something that would seem absolutely nuts a couple years ago.

So frustrating......Romo would be having a field day in these last 4 games. If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas. Good grief.

If eddie lacy weighs only 234 i have a 16 inch... shoe size

The whole Peyton Manning arm thing is so overblown its absurd.

The whole Peyton Manning arm thing is so overblown its absurd.
His arm is there. His offensive line has been the issue. With Payton's might and arm, he needs his rhythm to be usable.

His arm is there. His offensive line has been the issue. With Payton's might and arm, he needs his rhythm to be usable.

A functional running game would probably go a long way too. Hillman looks like he's giving them that.

Gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back