The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard about it today, has been confirmed by shefter supposedly....will be interesting to see how it turns out

heard about it today, has been confirmed by shefter supposedly....will be interesting to see how it turns out

Schefter reported it absolutely exists and apparently screen shots were sent to multiple media members and organizations to see who will pay the most for it. The video belongs to one of Dez's former friends.

Rumor of that video has been out there since before last season even started. Hard to believe it's been around and hasn't leaked yet. Also, how old is the video? What's the league supposed to do, go back and punish somebody for something they did 3-5 years ago? Slippery slope IMO

Part of me believes this video exist and the other half that's a cowboy fan hopes it doesnt.

Really looking forward to seeing what happens with the whole Dez video thing.

There has to be a reason the Cowboys have no gave him a new contract.

it shows him do what exactly? Getting into a fight? Doing drugs? Both? I mean 5x worse is closer to murder haha

it shows him do what exactly? Getting into a fight? Doing drugs? Both? I mean 5x worse is closer to murder haha
Maybe it's a clip of him wearing a Dallas Cowboys uniform. I mean, that's pretty low.

Schefter reported it absolutely exists and apparently screen shots were sent to multiple media members and organizations to see who will pay the most for it. The video belongs to one of Dez's former friends.

Im wondering if it has to do with the domestic dispute a few years ago (rookie year??) where his mom was involved and cops were called out.

Other than that, nothing will be as bad as Ray Rice knocking out a woman.

Im wondering if it has to do with the domestic dispute a few years ago (rookie year??) where his mom was involved and cops were called out.

Other than that, nothing will be as bad as Ray Rice knocking out a woman.

Allegedly, and I mean allegedly because its all hearsay, is that it is him assaulting a woman in a parking lot. I saw that mentioned in a few places but that doesnt mean its not just made up and then retold in different places. Guess we will just have to wait and see. But it is certainly being hyped up and this could end very badly for a guy with such tremendous talent and another black eye for the NFL.

Kinda piggy backing on this discipline thing, I heard where under the current policy a guy like Winston, who isn't an NFL player yet, will come in already with one strike?

Now that is stupid IMO bc whatever allegedly transpired in college should not carry over to the NFL. (Please let's not turn this into Winston is horrible, etc... Just asking for opinions)

Kinda piggy backing on this discipline thing, I heard where under the current policy a guy like Winston, who isn't an NFL player yet, will come in already with one strike?

Now that is stupid IMO bc whatever allegedly transpired in college should not carry over to the NFL. (Please let's not turn this into Winston is horrible, etc... Just asking for opinions)

Thats stupid. Maybe not to the extent of stealing, but we all did dumb crap when we were younger. These guys need time to mature on and off the field. Faulting them for mistakes in college is dumb. They need to make stiffer penalties throughout the league but guys shouldnt start out with 1 strike against him. And that's not me saying that because its Winston and I am an FSU fan.

Thats stupid. Maybe not to the extent of stealing, but we all did dumb crap when we were younger. These guys need time to mature on and off the field. Faulting them for mistakes in college is dumb. They need to make stiffer penalties throughout the league but guys shouldnt start out with 1 strike against him. And that's not me saying that because its Winston and I am an FSU fan.

This is my stance also. It's a dumb mistake that however it shook out is behind him and settled. It should not carry over to the NFL.

So has anyone heard about this mythical Dez Bryant video that's supposed to drop today or tomorrow? Supposedly "5 times worse" than the Ray Rice video.

Yea, we've all seen it. It happened on January 11, 2015 while in Green Bay when Dez took 3 steps completing a football move however was ruled incomplete. Maybe they finally have a different angle that shows he took 4 steps now? Just a guess though.

Yea, we've all seen it. It happened on January 11, 2015 while in Green Bay when Dez took 3 steps completing a football move however was ruled incomplete. Maybe they finally have a different angle that shows he took 4 steps now? Just a guess though.
Hehe. Man. I could open that wound even further.

Seems to be much about nothing according to this report.

So people saw a black female being pushed out of a moving car registered to Dez, but when the cops showed up, there was nobody in the car. Minutes later, Dez rolls up in another car with the alleged victim?

Seems pretty damn shady.

Unless the video actually shows Dez pulling her into the other car it sounds like Dez's boys using his cars and he gets thrown into the mix after the fact

Given everything the NFL has gone through, Dez knowing about an assault on a woman by one of his buddies and then covering it up is not going to get him off the hook. Especially given that national ad campaign the NFL has been running, encouraging people to discuss domestic abuse.

Agree, but a lot of gray area and this was pre domestic violence agreement/penalties so not sure how they can retroactively go back. That is a slippery slope. A good lawyer will kill the prosecutions claims if they are that he knew and said nothing. Just my opinion.

In other news Jacoby Jones was let go wonder if the Panthers go after him. They need a speedy guy and a solid returner.

Given everything the NFL has gone through, Dez knowing about an assault on a woman by one of his buddies and then covering it up is not going to get him off the hook. Especially given that national ad campaign the NFL has been running, encouraging people to discuss domestic abuse.

Happened in 2011
Police were called
No incident filed after report
Dez showed up later in another car
It was a catch

#WitchHuntContinues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back