The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Julian Edelman is about to be released

Hope this isn’t true.

They're going to throw Andrew Berry a parade and we haven't even gotten to the draft yet.

Hope he works out well for you guys. Complete bust in TN.

I'm indifferent haha. If he can stay healthy, it will be fun to watch.

But Browns twitter is loving it.

• Haha
Reactions: JB

Different situation for sure. We dont need him to be anything more than a distraction for Myles Garrett and a good run defender which he has always been. We dont need a million sacks out of him. If he didnt sign, im not dissapointed. He did, im fairly excited for what he could provide. Takk Mckinley, Myles Garrett, Jadaveon Clowney, Sheldon Richardson....is a fairly formidable front four. We will see. The browns have had one hell of a free agency on defense. Good on paper doesnt win much but they are undoubtedly better.

Browns released Sheldon Richardson in a move that I don't really understand.

Less then two weeks till the NFL Draft. Boy, I love the draft and watching each pick.

Can’t wait to be sitting at B-Dubs watching the first round. Then a weekend of being glued to the TV like it was a Major golf tournament watching all the NFL picks and trying to analyze which teams got much better, which missed totally, and of course how the draft affects fantasy football next year.

Browns released Sheldon Richardson in a move that I don't really understand.
11 million and no guarantees left and doesn't really fit their surprisingly CFL-like defence

$$$

Last edited:
Someone will get a steal in the later rounds of the draft with Jaret Paterson running back UB. He may get overlooked because of his size and where he played but ive seen him play a lot of games and he could have a great NFL career. Hopefully he gets drafted by a team with a great running back with a solid offensive line where his role is to give the starter a breather and come in as a change of pace somewhere like say Tennessee. Imagine him coming in to give Derrick Henry a break against a defense Henry has already beat down. I know that is one of the teams he has talked to and i really want him to go somewhere where he can contribute and do well. I dont think the Bills will draft him and i definitely dont want him in the AFC East . I will watch what happens in the draft with interest. On top of it his work ethic is second to none and he is just a good kid and i wish him well.

Someone will get a steal in the later rounds of the draft with Jaret Paterson running back UB. He may get overlooked because of his size and where he played but ive seen him play a lot of games and he could have a great NFL career. Hopefully he gets drafted by a team with a great running back with a solid offensive line where his role is to give the starter a breather and come in as a change of pace somewhere like say Tennessee. Imagine him coming in to give Derrick Henry a break against a defense Henry has already beat down. I know that is one of the teams he has talked to and i really want him to go somewhere where he can contribute and do well. I dont think the Bills will draft him and i definitely dont want him in the AFC East . I will watch what happens in the draft with interest. On top of it his work ethic is second to none and he is just a good kid and i wish him well.
He's definitely on some radars. Listed at 5'9, but most say closer to 5'7. He carries his weight well though and low. He isn't afraid of the middle, which is what many teams look for in a smaller player, but struggles at times to find the hole. Two major concerns on him right now. His pass pickup is really weak and needs to improve to be a third down back in this league. Against better teams (see Penn St) he showed good speed, but laterally needs to work on footwork.

Seems like a really good kid, so I hope he lands somewhere where they have an opportunity.

He's definitely on some radars. Listed at 5'9, but most say closer to 5'7. He carries his weight well though and low. He isn't afraid of the middle, which is what many teams look for in a smaller player, but struggles at times to find the hole. Two major concerns on him right now. His pass pickup is really weak and needs to improve to be a third down back in this league. Against better teams (see Penn St) he showed good speed, but laterally needs to work on footwork.

Seems like a really good kid, so I hope he lands somewhere where they have an opportunity.
I think your assessment is right on. They never threw to him because they had success with the run and he just couldnt be stopped. Looking back i wish they would have worked him into the passing game ( to improve his draft position). I have no doubt he will put in the work and learn. I have some friends in the Athletic Department that know him and they love him and say he and his twin brother are just great kids. Really rooting for him and yeah he is more like 5’7” lol.

That should close the door on Smith’s tenure with the Seahawks and what has ultimately been a tremendously disappointing career.

It was crazy how some people were cheering his return last year. SMH
I was one of them, hoping that he had finally matured, surrounded himself by the right people, and figured things out. But you only get one second chance.

I was one of them, hoping that he had finally matured, surrounded himself by the right people, and figured things out. But you only get one second chance.
Most people deserve a 2nd chance but I don't want those guys on my team and I am not cheering for them: Kareem hunt, Ray Rice, aldon smith, Greg hardy, odubel Herrera, Mike Vick etc etc.....

Greg Hardy ... a character guy from Jerry Jones.:ROFLMAO:

Jason Garrett swallowed hard on that one:mad:

*joshgordon has entered the chat*

Back