The Official 2021 NFL Thread

That’s a good signing for the Packers.
I just thought he would be too pricey!
there wasn’t a ton of interest for long term deals out there for him. Team is going to need some restructuring if they want to shore up a few spots, and it will most likely mean one of those other backs won’t be back without it.
I really didn’t think they’d try to make it work financially. With Dillon on a rookie deal and Williams a free agent, Jamaal seems to be the odd man out.

Yeah I just saw this and was a little surprised by it. They need help in other places.
Agreed! They never seem to target those areas like I expect them to. They have all of their draft picks this year and two in rounds 4-6, but you’d think they’re looking for immediate impact players.

Somebody explain this Taysom Hill 4 years and $140 million thing...

3CC849C0-1AAB-43E3-B5CB-77AC2C8E7685.jpeg
Drew Brees has retired... I don’t want to talk about it. He was my favorite Saint of all time. Him and the Dome Patrol (Sam Mills, Ricky Jackson, Patrick Swilling, & Vaughn Dunbar)...

Browns signing John Johnson - one of the best FA safeties available! Lettttsssss gooooo

Pats trying to go back to the old days with 2 te's. they still have cam throwing it to them. i think they are going to run the ball a ton this year

Pats trying to go back to the old days with 2 te's. they still have cam throwing it to them. i think they are going to run the ball a ton this year

I still don't believe they are going to have Cam as the Starter. If they are in on Fournette to go with Damien Harris they will look like the Corey Dillion Patriots circa 2005. They still don't have a #1 WR but they now have options all over the field. I will be shocked if Jullian Edelman is on the team without a contract restructure.

There are still some options at QB and some that will become available shortly like Daniel Jones who might get cut soon.

I can see alot of double TE ala Gronk and Hernandez.

The only bright side to Cam being resigned is I will probably be able to finally upgrade my seats. :)

I still don't believe they are going to have Cam as the Starter. If they are in on Fournette to go with Damien Harris they will look like the Corey Dillion Patriots circa 2005. They still don't have a #1 WR but they now have options all over the field. I will be shocked if Jullian Edelman is on the team without a contract restructure.

There are still some options at QB and some that will become available shortly like Daniel Jones who might get cut soon.

I can see alot of double TE ala Gronk and Hernandez.

The only bright side to Cam being resigned is I will probably be able to finally upgrade my seats. :)
i have to think they draft someone like mac jones. they can't just punt qb again. they have a lot of guys coming back that opted out last year....so they might not be that bad. cam still stinks but run and ball and play defense and they will win some games.

they should have signed fitzpatrick and then drafted mac. i'm not a cam fan

Mac Jones, Trey Lance(I wish) my guess is they will go defense with #15 and then draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd. I would have liked Fitzmagic for 1 year over Cam. I would have been happy with pretty much anyone BUT Cam!

Daniel Jones is going to be a FA soon I would love to see him come here and compete with Cam for a job.

Last edited:
Brandon Beane has signed our free agents he is making good moves. Look forward to seeing what he does in the draft and i like this move. Nice addition to the offense.F8A7F298-118C-424A-8C38-0C41D136A105.png

Brady is still getting his money and the Bucs will have to deal with it down the road its a 4 year extension that can void after 2, They ripped up the old contract so its this year plus 2022 then it voids. But does it really matter to them they just won a Superbowl for the 1st time in a long time and might possibly win another.

Exactly. This is just to stretch the money out, and lessen the yearly cap impact. Help keep the team together. Brady gets it!

Wow. Did not think this would happen!

Okay, so that's what his AGENT reported to ESPN. Noticed that there was no mention of the guaranteed money! Just the signing bonus which does NOT count against the cap.

Why did Brady leave? No weapons! So what could anybody expect Cam to do? Plus they had an entire roster of players opt out of the season with no penalty! I have heard some interesting commentary about Belichick's drafting. He's great at spotting "in league" talent, but not so hot spotting it in college! I don't think he pays much attention to college football. Who was the college QB who just had a pro day? Was Belichick there? No! He was someplace warm and sunny with his squeeze!

Innocent until proven guilty but not good press for Deshaun Watson.

Reports say Curtis Samuel is going to Washington and Golladay to the Giants.

3rd Civil suit filed against Watson and they are saying that it could go up to 6.

Part of me wants to think the Texans did this to keep Deshaun. Obviously there is no proof of that right now so it is just a random thought in my mind. No matter what happens this is not a good look.

Part of me wants to think the Texans did this to keep Deshaun. Obviously there is no proof of that right now so it is just a random thought in my mind. No matter what happens this is not a good look.
Crazy seeing espn say that this won't affect his trade value.

Brady signing for 4 yrs to get a 1 yr contract and save the Bucs $19 million. It is not about being the highest paid QB. You have to pay those around you as well. I understand the ego involved with QB1 being paid the highest but when you have to cut your whole OL to pay for you then maybe you took it too far. I know this year is kinda odd because of the revenue going down but you have to account for it. I am with the player for getting what you can as I think most players want the cheddar and not the trophy.

It's easier for Brady to sign for less when Gisele is making $40M a year and has a net worth of $400M. :)

Browns signing John Johnson - one of the best FA safeties available! Lettttsssss gooooo

I was so excited when this happened. We also extended Higgins and Njoku... Very smart moves here!

It's easier for Brady to sign for less when Gisele is making $40M a year and has a net worth of $400M. :)
Bet he had to get her permission first 🤔😂

Bet he had to get her permission first
The Bucs will have to deal with the cap hit at some point they are just pushing it down the road.

I love how people Think Brady is taking less. Not happening.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

The Bucs will have to deal with the cap hit at some point they are just pushing it down the road.

I love how people Think Brady is taking less. Not happening.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

If Dak is worth $40M per year Brady is taking less than he's worth if he gets anything less than $60M/year. :)

Great signing by Jags in Griffin.

Back