The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @kev!

So, the social media blowback on ole HH has been fun to catch up on. Wowza.

He is a dick and deserves it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hahaha, when chopped down, yes.

Really though they’re the weeds of the tree world.

I would have said oak. Really tired of acorns

I am always mystified by the dinguses jumping to the defense of people like Ol’ Hank by touting “free speech” which has no application to the issue.

Idiotic in his words used, but I can’t figure out what is not accurate?

I'm catching up on it now...yikes

I am always mystified by the dinguses jumping to the defense of people like Ol’ Hank by touting “free speech” which has no application to the issue.

You’d love some of the stories I have of kids trying to claim freedom of speech in school, it’s hilarious, they think it’s their get out of jail free card all the time.

I think it’s more the words and not the statement. He was better off taking a shot at the USA ladies in saying they have no chance of winning, because none of them are in great form.

I think it’s more the words and not the statement. He was better off taking a shot at the USA ladies in saying they have no chance of winning, because none of them are in great form.

Exactly. And his “apology” to end his show was complete crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. The outrage by some media saying they need to follow the lpga because it’s similar to their games is like saying I need to watch Lebron for his set shot.

Exactly. And his “apology” to end his show was complete crap.

He’s full shock jock now. It’s annoying.

What’s interesting is if you go back and read the THP Thread on fixing the lpga from just a month ago, most said the exact same thing.

What’s interesting is if you go back and read the THP Thread on fixing the lpga from just a month ago, most said the exact same thing.

kinda similar to my thought. i’ve heard a lot worse about lpga talking to friends. i guess the difference is none of my friends is a national golf “celebrity” with a modicum of influence and arguably a responsibility to defend and grow the game across all platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed. The outrage by some media saying they need to follow the lpga because it’s similar to their games is like saying I need to watch Lebron for his set shot.

It’s the same media that will be on site for a tournament yet not watch a single shot of a player, then ask them what went wrong with their rounds. They’re the absolute worst.

His comment was in poor taste, I don’t think many would disagree with that. It’s not the end of the world. Their prior commissioner was waaaay more offensive than what he said, and she ran the tour.

Is it weird to feel slightly bad for getting a new job? Ive always liked who I work with, but absolutely hated the role. Now I finally got a new position at the company and feel slightly bad, as I was literally the only person who handled essentially 1/4 of our department.

Truly tracking all my rounds this summer. Wonder what the final number will be? 10 days in and I’m at 8 already lmao

good evening THP.

Watching the replay of NCAA Men’s golf championship.... fun stuff... Texas ran out of gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back