The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As part of an employee appreciation initiative, we have been sending out welcome cards to every new employee hired. HR gets the cards, then sends them to each department for everyone to sign and then finally to me for me to say "Welcome to the Team."

After I did about 10 or so, I realized I had written "Welcome to THP" on them, I wonder how many times I have done this and not noticed?

This banter thread always has me so confused.

As part of an employee appreciation initiative, we have been sending out welcome cards to every new employee hired. HR gets the cards, then sends them to each department for everyone to sign and then finally to me for me to say "Welcome to the Team."

After I did about 10 or so, I realized I had written "Welcome to THP" on them, I wonder how many times I have done this and not noticed?

That is freaking hilarious W.E.

LMAO - that's funny man. Play it off by saying that it stands for "Welcome to The Hospital Place".

LMFAO.....

Welcome to the team!

Priceless!

Hahaha!!

Thank you SO FRIGGIN' MUCH for this priceless story. I really needed something this funny to end a crappy week!

Thank you SO FRIGGIN' MUCH for this priceless story. I really needed something this funny to end a crappy week!
Haha, glad it helped ya out.

Welcome to THP W.E.

LMAO dude, that's funny stuff.

I am sure some of my newly hired staff have gotten these and look at them and are like WTF does that mean?

I hope someone comes and asks me.

I am sure some of my newly hired staff have gotten these and look at them and are like WTF does that mean?

I hope someone comes and asks me.

What are you gonna say:

"yeah, welcome to Team Howsome Possum"
or
"yeah, welcome to The Honest Prince"
or
"yeah, welcome to Time His Pulse"
or
"yeah, welcome to Trust Hourly Pay"

I'm curious where you'd take it.

What are you gonna say:

"yeah, welcome to Team Howsome Possum"
or
"yeah, welcome to The Honest Prince"
or
"yeah, welcome to Time His Pulse"
or
"yeah, welcome to Trust Hourly Pay"

I'm curious where you'd take it.

I have a few options, but would probably go with;

Could tell them its a Healthcare motto we have established here, and that they will learn the meaning from veteran staff over time, basically in hopes the forget to ask.

Dudes, I am starving. Had a terrible night last night with the baby being up. I'm tired. I have a 2 o'clock conference call that's quite important and then I have to make an hour drive after that conference. I'm thinking I need a Subway samich and a Root Beer.

Work has been insane, but I have a great feeling of job satisfaction. I am solving problems right and left and creating new ways of doing things. There is nothing like being busy. I am also looking forward to golf this weekend. I am AshVegas bound!

Also: it is Fat Friday which means I get a footlong sub and actually put cheese on it and get 3 cranberry cheesecake cookies.

Dudes, I am starving. Had a terrible night last night with the baby being up. I'm tired. I have a 2 o'clock conference call that's quite important and then I have to make an hour drive after that conference. I'm thinking I need a Subway samich and a Root Beer.

Sounds like it's time for a drink. Relax you before the 2 o'clock.

Work has been insane, but I have a great feeling of job satisfaction. I am solving problems right and left and creating new ways of doing things. There is nothing like being busy. I am also looking forward to golf this weekend. I am AshVegas bound!

Also: it is Fat Friday which means I get a footlong sub and actually put cheese on it and get 3 cranberry cheesecake cookies.

Those at Subway are seriously awesome. I could eat about 20 of them.

No offense to Cookie, but I was at Subway the other day and the guy in front of me got a veggie sub, looked like crap. Why not just get a salad?

Those at Subway are seriously awesome. I could eat about 20 of them.

No offense to Cookie, but I was at Subway the other day and the guy in front of me got a veggie sub, looked like crap. Why not just get a salad?
I own a Subway...y'all want me to send some that way? I can't eat another Subway sandwich (or samich TC) for the rest of my life.

I just destroyed a cheddar n bacon burger with sweet potato fries.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Flautas Fiesta for me today....It's a party for flautas

I love Subway, and W.E. have you tried the veggie patty samich? I love that thing. Especially with Southwest sauce on it. Hey 2shoes, send me some gift cards or coupons or something man!

Dear Setho,

I just confirmed our tee time for 1 pm tomorrow! It's gonna be cold and damp bro. Perfect conditions to do work!

I own a Subway...y'all want me to send some that way? I can't eat another Subway sandwich (or samich TC) for the rest of my life.

If you are offering, I am certainly no above taking. Subway is the only viable option by my work. Eat it 5 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back