The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. Here in Cheeseland we call that type of sandwich yoga.

Kevin

Are you sure you aren't thinking of a Gyro?

We took the BF's mom to the post viewing event for the rose parade floats and since there's alwayss so many people, I like to sit on the BF's shoulders so I can take pictures with no heads in my way. Well this year...he kindly pointed out that I'm much heavier this year than last year :crying::snub:

Or he's a little wimpier this year! hehehe

We took the BF's mom to the post viewing event for the rose parade floats and since there's alwayss so many people, I like to sit on the BF's shoulders so I can take pictures with no heads in my way. Well this year...he kindly pointed out that I'm much heavier this year than last year :crying::snub:

My Wife said the same thing to me at last year's circus parade in Milwaukee. I think I actually heard her let out a "woof" sound when I got on board. It seemed to motivate her to start working out.

Kevin

My Wife said the same thing to me at last year's circus parade in Milwaukee. I think I actually heard her let out a "woof" sound when I got on board. It seemed to motivate her to start working out.

Kevin

That is hilarious

Kevin

That is hilarious

She started with the husband toss?

No more bringing soup for lunch or anything liquid for that matter. I had it in my lunch bag and now I have no soup left, all the liquid spilled all over my lunch bag and onto my pants...my dress slacks smell like beef and vegetables now :( until I get home which won't be until 6:30pm :crying:

How long is he in the penalty box for?

No more bringing soup for lunch or anything liquid for that matter. I had it in my lunch bag and now I have no soup left, all the liquid spilled all over my lunch bag and onto my pants

I learned that lesson. Whenever I bring soup or stew for lunch, I put the filled plastic container in a Zip Lock bag, just in case.

my dress slacks smell like beef and vegetables now :( until I get home which won't be until 6:30pm :crying:

Lucky you don't work in Diane's office - those Basset Hounds wouldn't leave you alone!

How long is he in the penalty box for?

I told him last night he's a lot less of a stud and more of a wimp this year than last year haa haa, so we're even!!

Does anyone ever turn their keyboard upside down and tap it on their desk? Its amazing how dirty the inside of the keyboard is! :sick:

Does anyone ever turn their keyboard upside down and tap it on their desk? Its amazing how dirty the inside of the keyboard is! :sick:

You got that right, the amount of dust and just random particles that accumulate in there is pretty nasty. I try to not eat near my keyboard for that exact reason.

I do that every once in a while and it is amazing how much junk is in there. Esox, don't try this with your laptop keyboard - it sounds like it's already on its last legs, haha.

I do that every once in a while and it is amazing how much junk is in there. Esox, don't try this with your laptop keyboard - it sounds like it's already on its last legs, haha.

I just air sprayed my keyboard this morning, gross!!!

I'd like to know how many people just now flipped their keyboards over and tapped them on their desk!

I'd like to know how many people just now flipped their keyboards over and tapped them on their desk!
Wouldn't do any good.That stuff has been in between the keys so long it's part of the keyboard now.Hunt and peck does no good cause there's nothing to see anymore.

It has to last until the end of the month. The G works only when solidly struck, the tab key is intermittent, and the page up and down are balky.

Mrs. Esox ordered two shiny new Dell laptops the other day. They cost about half what our 4-5 year old Dells cost, and they're mucho powerful. Or so I've been told. I don't understand technology myself.

Kevin

I work with a guy who's so filthy that the letters on his keyboard are barely visible and the mouse wheel barely turns because of all the grime buildup... and then he changed offices and a neat-freak girl was assigned to his old desk... the look on her face was priceless

Someone just sent me a cup warmer - the kind you plug into your computer. If I put a paper cup of coffee from the donut shop on it - will it catch fire? Yes, I sound like an idiot.

Someone just sent me a cup warmer - the kind you plug into your computer. If I put a paper cup of coffee from the donut shop on it - will it catch fire? Yes, I sound like an idiot.

I would imagine not. Josh has a cup warmer and loves it, he uses it for his coffee every morning.

I would imagine not. Josh has a cup warmer and loves it, he uses it for his coffee every morning.

I have one in my office that I was given for Christmas. It is great. I use a ceramic cup on it because it holds heat better and I think mine would melt a plastic cup or ignite a paper one.

I'm going to say Yes. Paper and glue don't go well with heat.

"Brilliant"! I never new there was such a thing, lol. Plugs into your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back