The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Jman trying to corner the market on fluff. Stop.

All this "fluff" crap is getting on my nerves.

Leave my marshmallow fluff out of threads people!

I hear that man. Ive been looking but I still cant find anything that even resembles fluff in these threads. I just keep seeing a pretty amazing community of people interacting with each other.
Maybe I need some fluff finding glasses...

Look at Jman trying to corner the market on fluff. Stop.

I was fluff before fluff was cool Kmac. Don't you forget it. :alien:

Jman check out this fluff! This guy is sick of it! haha

Aaaaahhhhhh...shower

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

HAHA! That is awesome! At least he was a good athlete and was well hydrated prior to partaking in the activity!

HAHA! That is awesome! At least he was a good athlete and was well hydrated prior to partaking in the activity!

LOL at least he started out hydrated not sure about the finish though. And the dedication too.

SO not funny. LOL

6GBZp.jpg

Today I learned my workouts contain not nearly enough throwing up all over myself.

LOL at least he started out hydrated not sure about the finish though. And the dedication too.

The moans in the crowd were cracking me up.

When we were in Mexico we did that parasailing crap from behind a boat. I kept thinking if the rope breaks were eff'ed because were sitting in a metal chair and way up above the water. IF we dont free fall because the parachute fails we'll drown wrapped up in the chute. And if we float down there will be sharks waiting with mouths wide open to eat us alive. What a dumb idea haha

When we were in Mexico we did that parasailing crap from behind a boat. I kept thinking if the rope breaks were eff'ed because were sitting in a metal chair and way up above the water. IF we dont free fall because the parachute fails we'll drown wrapped up in the chute. And if we float down there will be sharks waiting with mouths wide open to eat us alive. What a dumb idea haha

Dude. My friend was doing it in down in Mexico and jokingly the guys driving the boat would slow down and dip people into the water...well...they dipped him right on top of a jellyfish cluster. Not angry sharks, but definitely not awesome.

I thought parasailing was pretty fun. I did it 12 years ago, and thought it was cool watching all the sharks, dolphins and freakin big fish swimming below you.

Parasailing sounds pretty fun. Anyone ever been skydiving? I want to do that as well.

Parasailing sounds pretty fun. Anyone ever been skydiving? I want to do that as well.

Skydiving was freaking awesome, if I didn't spend so much money on Golf I would get certified.

No the the parasaling, yes to the sky diving (twice).

No the the parasaling, yes to the sky diving (twice).

Once I can afford to spend the money, I'm going to take a few skydiving lessons. It looks like a blast.

Once I can afford to spend the money, I'm going to take a few skydiving lessons. It looks like a blast.

Free lesson just for you...jump out of plane, fall to ground, hopefully don't break anything on landing...you're welcome :act-up:

Me and a buddy from work decided to go golfing tomorrow morning. Gonna play from the tips, should be fun haven't played then for awhile. Tips are 3680 75.2 120 with a 633 yard par 5. Course is easy if you can hit it straight.

I usually play from the golds because that's what leagues are, but I'm bored of it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

After an extremely crappy day at work, I am Des Moines bound to play golf with a buddy with some nights consisting of drink large quantities of Windsor ad playing madden into the wee hours.. 3 and a half hours to go

Hey Kmac....

cThxMYPNCU-v0Mp7IWOtUw2.jpg

Night Golf... Its about to happen. MC style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back