The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Tom Watson and Freddie Couples play together today and do media together now is just really cool. Two of the classiest guys to ever swing a club professionally. Also, two guys I would love to meet.

I just dominated some tex mex fajitas!! Now I'm hurting.

Destroying a bag right now.. These things are insanely addictive.
Funny story about using the word "destroying" when talking about food;

Sent a text the other day in terms of food and it said; "I absolutely destroyed some lady last night."

It should have said, "I absolutely destroyed some last night."

Damn autocorrect.

Seeing Tom Watson and Freddie Couples play together today and do media together now is just really cool. Two of the classiest guys to ever swing a club professionally. Also, two guys I would love to meet.

Tom Watson snubbed my buddy in the parking lot of the clubhouse when he asked him to sign a masters flag. He is dead to me.

Tom Watson snubbed my buddy in the parking lot of the clubhouse when he asked him to sign a masters flag. He is dead to me.

Gary Player is that way to me. Snapped at me once while he was waiting for a ruling. He's kind of a d-bag in my eyes.

Unless a player goes out of his way to be a d***, I don't sweat that stuff that much. I've seen some pretty crap moves by players to avoid signing and interacting. But I also understand, they have time restrictions and sometimes, are just having a bad day and it's probably best that they go on about their way.

Sent a text the other day in terms of food and it said; "I absolutely destroyed some lady last night."

Damn autocorrect.

hahah you got Auto-Owned.

Damn autocorrect.

Hehe autocorrect claims another victim

I love fudge bars! I usually eat like 6 a night.

I love fudge bars! I usually eat like 6 a night.
I'd better not. I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem. I used to grab bear claws as a kid, two at a time, and I'd get them lodged right in this region here.

Unless a player goes out of his way to be a d***, I don't sweat that stuff that much. I've seen some pretty crap moves by players to avoid signing and interacting. But I also understand, they have time restrictions and sometimes, are just having a bad day and it's probably best that they go on about their way.

Dead to me.....saw the whole thing. It was the Masters for gosh sakes, sign the flag!

Yeah, slurping it hard.. I can't help it. Slurp slurp slurp.

slurp.

Always knew you were a slurper. Good to have affirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back