The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is real, it somewhat explains all of the boyfriends she's had..

Are you unfamiliar with The Onion? Everything on there is complete parody/satire.

Need to get back to work 1 1/2 months now laid off now starting cut into my ponder funds..

Yeah me to been there 24 yrs. good place but work is coming is what i hear well l would like it now just havin one of those days...

539017_10152531343255228_1001168506_n.jpg

LMAO, that's awesome blu!

This is my 1000th post. This is the life.

uploadfromtaptalk1359752795808.jpg

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

It's time for a day off, mid-day nap with the dog. Check you fools later!

Jlukes, congrats on the 1k posts and doing so kicked back with your dog.

I wanted to say thank you to Hawk for all of the encouragement that he gives in the Range Session/Practice thread. I think it's pretty awesome.

You're welcome, SharkHat. That thread's a whole lot more fun when people actually talk to each other. Gives everybody a chance to share a little of their excitement.

When ever I feel down I try to find which thread Hawk is lurking in because he makes everything better.

Me too. Even at outings I've waited months to be at lol.

Maybe we will start slow. Next outing we are at we can push it to 11 or maybe 11:15.

I'm down with that. Hey, are we getting together this summer or what? I say we do a MPLS weekend round and get some other people together.

I'm down with that. Hey, are we getting together this summer or what? I say we do a MPLS weekend round and get some other people together.

Could maybe swing that as well!

Yes. We need at least one if not two Twin Cities get togethers this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back