The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be interesting would like to actully meet fellow thper's might be a little early but lets look into it ?? Just throwing this out there Lacrosse wi. july ??

I would hope for May or June at the latest.

This could be interesting would like to actully meet fellow thper's might be a little early but lets look into it ?? Just throwing this out there Lacrosse wi. july ??

Chicago area will have 30 or so THPers at it this year. THP Invitational.

Chicago is a lot closer to you than La Crosse. That's for sure.

Do we have a date and place yet?? Was planning on making it??

It has not been announced as of yet, but we know that the Chicago Invitational is going to be amazing and that the AC members that get a chance to sign up for it, are in for a treat.

Hint Hint.

<----- You need one of these tags under your screen name to play though. Best 30 bucks you will spend for the year.

It has not been announced as of yet, but we know that the Chicago Invitational is going to be amazing and that the AC members that get a chance to sign up for it, are in for a treat.

Yeah hint taken but after being laid off for 1 1/2 months i have other priorities..

Yeah hint taken but after being laid off for 1 1/2 months i have other priorities..

No hint and after I re-read it, I could see how it is taken that way. You absolutely have other priorities and that is the way it should be.

Completely understand man. I hope that you don't take my message in the wrong way, and I completely understand outside priorities.

0E80093D-1C30-4DAD-B13B-0F2F94507256-649-000000798685359A_zpsc63e44f4.jpg

Completely understand man. I hope that you don't take my message in the wrong way, and I completely understand outside priorities.

Not a big deal just kinda tough when use to working 40+ a week then nothing for going on 2 months starts to get to you after a while. The work is here just waitin on all the contracts and bs.Plan on joining AC. after things get better see ya in chicago..

e6 comes in pink now? When did that happen?

Went grocery shopping with the wife she bought some canned goods for herself. Well I would be lying if I didn't tell you guys I took off all the labels before I put them away and she has no idea what is in them. It's a big can of surprise. Immature yes, funny oh yeah. hahaha

Been nice knowing you...and then the fight started...:bicker:

Went grocery shopping with the wife she bought some canned goods for herself. Well I would be lying if I didn't tell you guys I took off all the labels before I put them away and she has no idea what is in them. It's a big can of surprise. Immature yes, funny oh yeah. hahaha
This is very funny.. And a GREAT idea!

A couple of years ago.

The canned goods trick is a classic, great housewarming prank when you know the person just stocked up on a bunch of different things. It also was one our favorite things to do a college party but you have to be pretty sly to pull that off.

I'm down with that. Hey, are we getting together this summer or what? I say we do a MPLS weekend round and get some other people together.

Hell yeah! Count me in.

Sorry for the back to back posts.

Local bar has 1 cent taps tonight. Think it's going to be busy?

A couple of years ago.

The canned goods trick is a classic, great housewarming prank when you know the person just stocked up on a bunch of different things. It also was one our favorite things to do a college party but you have to be pretty sly to pull that off.
Actually, I believe this is the first year the e6 has come in pink. It has been white/yellow/orange for a while, but I believe pink was released this year.

I would absolutely kill JB if he did that, but I will admit, that's hysterical!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back