The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the 18th. Parred it the first round. We had rain the back nine on the second round, other than that it was hot and steamy, just like a Florida summer day will always be.

So dumb. Can anyone aim left enough to hit that fairway?

So dumb. Can anyone aim left enough to hit that fairway?
lol I hit it both times today. If I knew it was that tough I would have felt a lot better about it. Second time around almost got into the first cut on the right side, by that last bunker, after a wicked first bounce to the right.

lol I hit it both times today. If I knew it was that tough I would have felt a lot better about it. Second time around almost got into the first cut on the right side, by that last bunker, after a wicked first bounce to the right.

Haha jerk! I've been in that bunker or in those plants just past them. I started both towards those bunkers on the far left with a little cut that probably hit left center or center. It just bounds hard right and it's dumb.

Haha jerk! I've been in that bunker or in those plants just past them. I started both towards those bunkers on the far left with a little cut that probably hit left center or center. It just bounds hard right and it's dumb.

I actually had a couple good bounces go my way today. I had a bad one here and there, but nothing that wasn't the result of a bad shot, and I had a ton of those.

Jealous Greg, such a pretty course. Even with bad bounces haha

I'm off for a super morning of golf with Hawk.

Man, so much rain overnight, completely rained out for today's round :angry:

Hawkster tearing it up.
ja6yqyma.jpg

I watched the Lorax with my daughter this morning. It is not a movie about conservationism or environmentalism. It's a movie about industrial management. And Zac Efron being a dreamboat even when animated.

I watched the Lorax with my daughter this morning. It is not a movie about conservationism or environmentalism. It's a movie about industrial management. And Zac Efron being a dreamboat even when animated.
I love that Movie.

It was damned good actually. Much funnier than I thought it would be.

I haven't watched it yet. I think my daughter would enjoy it.

I haven't watched it yet. I think my daughter would enjoy it.
My two girls Love it! It's my favorite animated movie to watch.

Wife's out for the night with the girls the kids are having a sleep over, so house to myself to watch the golf.

Not much better than having the first tee time of the day, especially on a gorgeous morning like this morning. Not a bad way to start Sunday, now I get to chill with a little gentleman Jack till I grill up some salmon for dinner tonight. I like weekends.

Not much better than having the first tee time of the day, especially on a gorgeous morning like this morning. Not a bad way to start Sunday, now I get to chill with a little gentleman Jack till I grill up some salmon for dinner tonight. I like weekends.

Agreed. Nothing quite better than being the first one out.

Also, if I lied near you, I'd be all over salmon any chance I could get. When the wild stuff is in season here, it's fantastic.

Whoever invented Goldbond spray powder should be awarded a Nobel Prize.

Whoever invented Goldbond spray powder should be awarded a Nobel Prize.

How is it? I saw a commercial but was kind of puzzled lol spray.......powder.... kind of like a fire extinguisher I guess haha I want to try it

How is it? I saw a commercial but was kind of puzzled lol spray.......powder.... kind of like a fire extinguisher I guess haha I want to try it

Amazing. It goes on spray but turns to powder. Its really great on hot days.

Interesting. Not messy or anything? Sounds better then straight powder that can get everywhere

Interesting. Not messy or anything? Sounds better then straight powder that can get everywhere

No mess at all. Its like magic.

No mess at all. Its like magic.

Lol im going to try some now. Im intrigued. Been a fan of goldbond for awhile and this spray seems great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back