The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember that on top of the fee, my client Big Time has a Rider that must be met.

He would like a bowl of Lucky Charms, but only the green clovers.
He would like a bag full of M&Ms, minus all colors that are not yellow and light brown.
He would like a bottle of Flintstone Vitamins, but please only Betty and Wilmas.
One container of Skim Milk
Big Time only agrees to appear on the range for 15 minutes and for the 18 holes.
He gets final approval of his playing partners.
All autographs will be signed at his own discretion and personalized to keep from aftermarket sales.

See now thats better...........just agree to the fee I sent you and I'll be there, otherwise I'll have 3 kiddos bouncing on their daddy cause he's been MIA the last few months.

For the record....with the fee you asked I could just get Tiger to show up.

If it is for that, I would actually say I wouldnt. If there were an issue, or an emergency and the dealer was not assisting, I would say have at it and explain. If its a knowledge thing, I would probably skip it. Just my opinion however.

That is why I was debating on going that route or not, because I am on the fence right now

I'm going to disagree with JB here. With it being an M3there is s good chance he loved the car. I bet he would enjoy knowing a young guy is now enjoying it, and you could get some valuable info. If it was a Camry I would agree with JB.
Unless of course the sale was because of something that is unpleasant. Like divorce or something.

I'm going to disagree with JB here. With it being an M3there is s good chance he loved the car. I bet he would enjoy knowing a young guy is now enjoying it, and you could get some valuable info. If it was a Camry I would agree with JB.

And that is why I think I will shoot something his way real politly. Most turn into enthusiasts (like I am :D) and would love to know their old car is being well cared for. I would at least

Just remember that on top of the fee, my client Big Time has a Rider that must be met.

He would like a bowl of Lucky Charms, but only the green clovers.
He would like a bag full of M&Ms, minus all colors that are not yellow and light brown.
He would like a bottle of Flintstone Vitamins, but please only Betty and Wilmas.
One container of Skim Milk
Big Time only agrees to appear on the range for 15 minutes and for the 18 holes.
He gets final approval of his playing partners.
All autographs will be signed at his own discretion and personalized to keep from aftermarket sales.

Dang, those are solid! Why didn't I think of those things!

Can we add beers have to be bought for me after rounds by playing partners?

Dang, those are solid! Why didn't I think of those things!

Can we add beers have to be bought for me after rounds by playing partners?

As the management staff of Big Time, we would advise against that.
If they would like time with our client after the round of golf, payment should/would be higher and we would have more Rider requests.

In exchange for 40 minutes of time after the round, Mr. Time requests that smores be made and melted and then deconstructed and plated.

Mr. Time.

Freaking priceless!

I got to play with Big Time once and didn't even have to pay...I guess those were the good ol' days.

This transgression is just to darn funny. You guys crack me up.

But do the girls call him Father Time

2014 Goal, attend one THP event... #fingerscrossed

2014 Goal, attend one THP event... #fingerscrossed

2014 goal... Find a way to post about golf related things while deployed in the 'Stan. Shouldn't be too hard right. I have this crazy feeling I won't be making any events though.

2014 goal... Find a way to post about golf related things while deployed in the 'Stan. Shouldn't be too hard right. I have this crazy feeling I won't be making any events though.

I'd come to the Kabul invitational. Flak vest, helmets, firearms and golf!

I'd come to the Kabul invitational. Flak vest, helmets, firearms and golf!

Maybe all that extra weight would smooth my tempo...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Love my management team already.

LOL

Just here to help. Its like Arliss. When you know you have an asset like Big Time, you want to deliver for them.

I have convinced GG that I will give up my wish for the boat in exchange for a certain car I want. Now before I go on, I should say I am not a car guy. Never really cared as long as it gets us from point a to point b. I like some features but would be fine driving the Tour Van around town if need be. We have a nice family car for her and that is all that I care about.

But I want a classic car. Not a fixer upper, but one that is ready to roll and has some new tech features I like. Counts Kustoms show from Vegas does this work once in a while. Takes a classic car and adds new age stuff for people that want it. Some models that I look up frequently are the 61 Mercedes 190. They are built to run forever and are gorgeous. Another is the 24 Dodge Touring. Very different from the 61, but I just love it.

Something unique, that is quite old that I can have forever. Some day the pipe dream will happen.

I have convinced GG that I will give up my wish for the boat in exchange for a certain car I want. Now before I go on, I should say I am not a car guy. Never really cared as long as it gets us from point a to point b. I like some features but would be fine driving the Tour Van around town if need be. We have a nice family car for her and that is all that I care about.

But I want a classic car. Not a fixer upper, but one that is ready to roll and has some new tech features I like. Counts Kustoms show from Vegas does this work once in a while. Takes a classic car and adds new age stuff for people that want it. Some models that I look up frequently are the 61 Mercedes 190. They are built to run forever and are gorgeous. Another is the 24 Dodge Touring. Very different from the 61, but I just love it.

Something unique, that is quite old that I can have forever. Some day the pipe dream will happen.

I freaking love cars and hope you can get something you truly enjoy that is what you want.

That's quite the change of pace for you! I love classic cars. I will own a 66/67 Chevelle some day. I'd settle for a Nova but I want a Chevelle in a bad way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back