The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thread comes and goes too, but when it gets bumped...it gets HOT

the thread comes and goes too, but when it gets bumped...it gets HOT

I always manage to be the last post on a page that never gets seen in these kinds of threads lol

I always manage to be the last post on a page that never gets seen in these kinds of threads lol

You don't wanna be seen there anyways. I avoid it like it's full of Leppers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

FWIW IMHO & I'm going to be honest, hit what you like, forged or cast, who cares.

I think someone should forge a small core/insert, then cast around it, and blow everyone's minds.

I think someone should forge a small core/insert, then cast around it, and blow everyone's minds.

Altitudes have the 'forged face'. Don't know if that's what you mean tho...

Welcome to the Taylormade TP CB irons. They sold really well........... :bad:

Everyone knows that cast is better than forged.

I find the conversation could be quite enjoyable between both sides. After all, one wants knowledge and education at any time if they are on THP I would assume. However when answers are belittling, angry and argumentative, it kind of ruins any thread.

Altitudes have the 'forged face'. Don't know if that's what you mean tho...

I was just trying to be stupid, aaaand I succeeded at that too well I think :dohanim:

Everyone knows that cast is better than forged.

I plan on sending you a very wordy private message where I outline how wrong you are, typed on my beautifully Miura forged keyboard.

I find the conversation could be quite enjoyable between both sides. After all, one wants knowledge and education at any time if they are on THP I would assume. However when answers are belittling, angry and argumentative, it kind of ruins any thread.
I read this as this;

It's a great conversation to have, and can be a good thread... until Blugold shows up.

Just joking, blu.

I plan on sending you a very wordy private message where I outline how wrong you are, typed on my beautifully Miura forged keyboard.

I'm going to report our post. Just so all of the important people know what I think about you.

waiting on exciting emails SUCK....why dont people respond fast like I do....win/win

I bailed on my "training" halfway through, what a waste of a beautiful day.

I read this as this;

It's a great conversation to have, and can be a good thread... until Blugold shows up.

Just joking, blu.

Hurtful... :skywalker:

1174803_10200709888926461_591720615_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back