The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm thinking I won't see you in November when I'm scuba diving in Grand Cayman? :act-up:

J.

Probably not. Funny thing though. I'm a really strong swimmer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

look who we ran into this weekend on vac.

407491185.jpg

man I'm in such a good mood this evening. Good round with great THPers. really nice day. I need this more often.

man I'm in such a good mood this evening. Good round with great THPers. really nice day. I need this more often.

This has hhjj written all over it.

haha Yeah, that's true...just was attempting at jumping in on some banter. I suck at this stuff.

Its all good man spread the good cheer never anything wrong with that

No worries, I know there was no ill will in there. I just struggle to try to get into conversations on here...my problem, but it's just tough for me so I feel awkward a lot. Sorry.

But anyways...man it's september...where have the days gone. I swear time goes too fast when you're working all the time.

I would like to tee it up with Checkered.

I think that round would be absolutely epic. I'll bring the rum!

It will happen, and it will be epic. I'll bring rum too!

It would be epic! I was lucky enough to get in two nines with Checkered at the outing. A great guy!

It would be epic! I was lucky enough to get in two nines with Checkered at the outing. A great guy!

I would consider myself the lucky one! We gotta do it again. I'm playing a lot better, and can actually hit a drive in play now more times than not. :D

1170884_411688778933173_2119308499_n.jpg

This has HHJJ written all over it! Duncans Glazed Doughnut Sandwich:

Had one of my soldiers threaten to kill me today. Couldn't do it to my face or try to talk to me to work things out. Nope... Instead he goes to behavioral health and tells them that he wants to kill me.

Of course I know he doesn't really want to. Just a good way for him to get out of deployment. Well played, soldier. Well played.

Wow. Uncomfortable topic, huh?

Or maybe people are just excited to talk about some of the cool stuff going on right now.
King
Couples Event
Ultimate Club Testings
and more.
Lots of great golf talk going on, so perhaps the banter thread got overlooked a bit today.

I'm a golf talk fan.

But it's late and I've had a LOOOONG day. My brain is only capable of mindless banter. :D

I hate making tough decisions.

I hate making tough decisions.

Then don't. It always seems to be the wrong one anyways. At least that's my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back