The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a parking lot and I saw a dog in the car with the windows up. I was seconds from calling the police when the owners came out. I gave them a piece of my mind.

Whether it's 10 seconds, 10 minutes, or an hour, windows up is not fair. Especially because it was a couple, someone could have went in and someone could have stayed with the dog.

good on you. Such a terrible decision on their part.

Got caught up in traffic three times on the way home from Branson due to some pretty horrific looking accidents.

Time Warner Cable is currently experiencing unusually high call volume for the past 27 minutes of me being in hold. I don't but it. I WANNA KNOW WHY MY WIFI ISN'T WORKING AND YOU GUYS ARE NAPPING ON THE JOB!

Time Warner Cable is currently experiencing unusually high call volume for the past 27 minutes of me being in hold. I don't but it. I WANNA KNOW WHY MY WIFI ISN'T WORKING AND YOU GUYS ARE NAPPING ON THE JOB!

You're ranting again. Does that mean you made it back to northern New York?

You're ranting again. Does that mean you made it back to northern New York?

This is the banter thread. I'm bantering... :D Yerp, I'm back...

Erica is meeting somebody from Craigslist right now. we are either going to get a slightly used jumparoo, an abduction and murder, or a hot and steamy cougar. I can't wait to see the results.

I think it is meant for a tiny bit older baby, but have you used Johnny Jump Up? Best kid thing ever.

One of my favorite parts of vacation...
ynydymug.jpg

If I didn't hate Blops so bad we could hang out on there.

When I get back to AZ I will get a new game that you don't hate

Tonight on my way home I witnessed an accident. A tanker truck hauling diesel rear ended a car sitting at a light. The driver must of dozed off, no horn, breaks. I was opposite the median going northbound. The car and truck passed by me about 2 feet away, the escalade behind me was clipped by the car. I jumped out of my car, called 911 and kept the daughter in the passenger seat calm till the police/paramedics showed up. I'm still freaked out about it. I hope everyone will be alright. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373863344.923887.jpg

#FeelPlayer

Tonight on my way home I witnessed an accident. A tanker truck hauling diesel rear ended a car sitting at a light. The driver must of dozed off, no horn, breaks. I was opposite the median going northbound. The car and truck passed by me about 2 feet away, the escalade behind me was clipped by the car. I jumped out of my car, called 911 and kept the daughter in the passenger seat calm till the police/paramedics showed up. I'm still freaked out about it. I hope everyone will be alright. View attachment 10398

#FeelPlayer

I saw this on your twitter feed. Glad you're alright!

Finally Cleaned Out the Car's Trunk

Finally Cleaned Out the Car's Trunk

it was a disaster and empty but i think it looks proper now :p

BPDzTxzCAAAURt_.jpg:large

it was a disaster and empty but i think it looks proper now :p

BPDzTxzCAAAURt_.jpg:large

Get a trunk caddie. I love mine keeps things semi organized.

Just the way it should be!

I took this a couple of weeks ago:

boot.jpg

Cheap Ikea tidy hangy thing is a concession to some sort of order!

I love being home. But I miss my THP family already! Branson was such a blast.

I love being home. But I miss my THP family already! Branson was such a blast.

Dude! Miss you buddy. This time yesterday we were watching Bulldog teeing off, already laughing hysterically

I like Monday. It's the first time I've been able to relax for a couple days. Actually have time to drink some damn coffee too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back