The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much fun. I hope Dan is ready. I have been practicing my fort making skills.

He shan't be as skilled as me in fort building, but the fource IS strong with that one.

He shan't be as skilled as me in fort building, but the fource IS strong with that one.
I bet he makes a mean igloo

He's Canadian, isn't that a pre-requisite?
I'm sure they teach that before you learn to tie your shoes up there.

I'm sure they teach that before you learn to tie your shoes up there.

Nope, tying skates, playing houckey, igloo building.

Wait.... SOMEBODY IS TALKING ABOUT ME?

I'm from Canada. I bring the igloo champion of frozen Tundra prowess to fort building.

Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiils.

Wait.... SOMEBODY IS TALKING ABOUT ME?

I'm from Canada. I bring the igloo champion of frozen Tundra prowess to fort building.
YESSSSS

That looks look a series of ski equipment.

However i know what you're speaking of.... The skillishness of my fortesqueries.

flufenburgers.

Be careful Dean, Dan is going to try to MineCraft your room.

Be careful Dean, Dan is going to try to MineCraft your room.

If the room is built entirely from removable cubes and/or tetris blocks, it will be the greatest fort this world has ever seen.

R15, J715, 815, 915... Who's next?

I'm not sure but only one company to my knowledge has a history of their line following the yr.

One did then took a brake for a couple cycles and is now riding the train

I really need to figure something's out. I'm in a funk and feel like I'm always being kicked every time I round a corner.

I really need to figure something's out. I'm in a funk and feel like I'm always being kicked every time I round a corner.
Head around the corner throwing punches!

Hang in there buddy

Need to write an annotated bibliography and outline for my research paper, just can't find the motivation to sit down and do them

Well my 2006 "only" has 173,000 on it, so hopefully that means I've got many more good miles to go on it :)

I just went over 33,000 on my 2006 today on the way home from work.

Now back to fort building talk.

I just went over 33,000 on my 2006 today on the way home from work.

Now back to fort building talk.

I'm over 210,000 in my 04 and it's now in the shop and turning into a money pit this past 6 months. If you guys want you can use the seats and hood to build your fort.

There is legitimately an Ultimate Dodgeball Championship being broadcast on Fox Sports. And I watched some of it.

View along the river on the way back to the thriving metropolis of Albany.

f82606e43764993524759e24b760b1e5.jpg

Thanks for being our roving reporter last night Deano. You did great as always and it really helped us in a pinch when we could not get away.

Thanks for being our roving reporter last night Deano. You did great as always and it really helped us in a pinch when we could not get away.
Anytime my friend. My pleasure.

We had a "snow day" yesterday so I was home with the kids. Total amount of snow that dropped I my area? Zero. Not one flake. Stupid Portland. The best meme was a picture of a dusting of snow about the size of a basketball with the caption "we will rebuild"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back