The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at the shiny point yet, but it's close! Give me another few years, and I'll be there.

I remember when my wife told me to give it up and just..."Let It Go!!!"

I remember when my wife told me to give it up and just..."Let It Go!!!"

Hahahaha I've got to many scars on my head....thank god I'm fortunate to have hair....well for now anyway

Still in bed. Look at my phone. Weather says rain with a chance of snow. Accumulation possibly up to 1 inch. I get up, look out the window and there is at least 7 inches of snow on the ground. I honestly thought I was still sleeping and imagining it.

Still in bed. Look at my phone. Weather says rain with a chance of snow. Accumulation possibly up to 1 inch. I get up, look out the window and there is at least 7 inches of snow on the ground. I honestly thought I was still sleeping and imagining it.

I guess rolling over till spring isn't going to work well

Just don't send that snow this way. No thanks. it's finally almost all melted here.

I want to find a groundhog and punch his little face.
Well, he could be dropped by the he handler again and die... Again like last year with Deblasio. So you've got a chance.

Best news of the day so far. Looked out the window in the back and Renee and Anabelle our outside shoveling.

Best news of the day so far. Looked out the window in the back and Renee and Anabelle our outside shoveling.
How did you train your dishwasher to shovel?

I'm not really a jerk, allegedly.

Embrace it. #ChicksDigAShinyDome
It's really very rare that girls prefer the thinning look to the shiny dome.

Also, I'm headed out to pick my squares for my big money super bowl pool. Here's to having 2 & 2 for the 9th year in a row!

It's really very rare that girls prefer the thinning look to the shiny dome.

Also, I'm headed out to pick my squares for my big money super bowl pool. Here's to having 2 & 2 for the 9th year in a row!

I got decent numbers this year. Good luck bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just in case you are ever bound with duct tape, file this away for future reference:

Of course if your arms are bound to a chair, this probably wouldn't work!

Never would have thought that would work with the duct tape. Interesting.

Thanks dateline, now I'm going to have to spring for real cuffs.

The Legend of Bagger Vance and The Greatest Game Ever Played on at the same time. The struggle is real.

Hello Kevin

The Legend of Bagger Vance and The Greatest Game Ever Played on at the same time. The struggle is real.
Easy choice. ...Starsky and Hutch

i really want to be creative and crafty. I am watching this show called flea market flip, and the show is not very good but I like the concept. I would love to be able to find something at a flea market and then transform it into something cool.

The peak of my creativity and craftiness came this morning when I took thick Popsicle sticks and painted them with chalk paint so I can turn them into signs/markers for my herb garden. I don't even know if it even worked yet, the paint is currently drying, but it was fun to do. Heck doing an herb garden is a stretch for me. I am a numbers person, I don't really know how to use the other part of my brain...if it's even there. ; )

i really want to be creative and crafty. I am watching this show called flea market flip, and the show is not very good but I like the concept. I would love to be able to find something at a flea market and then transform it into something cool.

The peak of my creativity and craftiness came this morning when I took thick Popsicle sticks and painted them with chalk paint so I can turn them into signs/markers for my herb garden. I don't even know if it even worked yet, the paint is currently drying, but it was fun to do. Heck doing an herb garden is a stretch for me. I am a numbers person, I don't really know how to use the other part of my brain...if it's even there. ; )

I actually just stumbled across that show as well on HGTV. Awful show, good concept that I wish I could do myself. We are looking to get a coat rack for our entry way and I wish I could repurpose something instead of buying new.

I actually just stumbled across that show as well on HGTV. Awful show, good concept that I wish I could do myself. We are looking to get a coat rack for our entry way and I wish I could repurpose something instead of buying new.

VDCR.golf2_.jpg

Same here! And agreed, the show is terrible, I just love the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back