The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole body itches right now, that sucks about the clothes JB, i hope marriott makes it right.

The PM pants were the black with gingham pockets?

I had to change rooms from 2:30 am to about 5am

This reminded me of a Shark Tank episode. All hotels need this to show when the last time the mattress was serviced! Heck, I'd do it for mine if it was available.

Clean Sleep

CPR/First Aid training today all day. These videos have some of the most awkward acting in it. Makes Ron Jeremy a candidate for an Oscar

Philly ask the to play super sexy cpr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodged the knife! Cortisone, brace, and strengthening.

Glad to hear! Something tells me you'll be good at sticking to the regimen as well.

Nice! The tear must've been on the outside where it gets good blood flow. Lucky dog :wink:

Spoke to Marriott RTJ and the big incident is over.

I'm not sure I'm thrilled with the response but he was a nice guy.

Did he tell you to shower?

So you think the alignment is bad on my rental car?

2b3cca07be5b072d57e8983c033395df.jpg

So you think the alignment is bad on my rental car?

2b3cca07be5b072d57e8983c033395df.jpg

Not if you're driving in circles counterclockwise. It's just perfect that way

Did he tell you to shower?

I have done that a few hundred times already.
Finally was able to bring my suitcase into the house.
They offered to pay to have my clothes laundered, but I am doing it now.

They said they were not bed bugs confirmed by Eco Lab from the samples left and instead a carpet beetle. FWIW, that does little for me. But apparently they are not really hitchhikers so I should be safe. Im just not a person that likes to deal in "shoulds" when I have to get on a plane and go stay in two more hotels this week.

So no compensation at all? That is poor customer service IMO

So no compensation at all? That is poor customer service IMO

They offered to launder everything for me.
And they said that 1st night in the bug room would be refunded.

I dont know, I just feel as though after spending what we did there, the least they could do is try to make me whole again. I would never ask someone to purchase all of my clothes for me. Heck, just telling someone you have five Millar 1/4 zips and 4 pairs of Bonobos/Millar pants would have freaked someone out, then add the custom THP Belt, my shoes and everything else. That would have freaked someone out and I dont do business that way.

But I would be lying if I said I feel as comfortable as I did before staying there. I slept nothing the one night, and havent slept at all since then due to the feeling of things crawling on me.

I want to chuck my Tumi suitcase in the trash and set fire to it.

But I know I cant afford to repurchase all of that stuff, so I will live with it. Im just glad more than anything that I was the only one impacted by this and no THPers were.

They offered to launder everything for me.
And they said that 1st night in the bug room would be refunded.

I dont know, I just feel as though after spending what we did there, the least they could do is try to make me whole again. I would never ask someone to purchase all of my clothes for me. Heck, just telling someone you have five Millar 1/4 zips and 4 pairs of Bonobos/Millar pants would have freaked someone out, then add the custom THP Belt, my shoes and everything else. That would have freaked someone out and I dont do business that way.

But I would be lying if I said I feel as comfortable as I did before staying there. I slept nothing the one night, and havent slept at all since then due to the feeling of things crawling on me.

I want to chuck my Tumi suitcase in the trash and set fire to it.

But I know I cant afford to repurchase all of that stuff, so I will live with it. Im just glad more than anything that I was the only one impacted by this and no THPers were.
That is all they offered to do? Shocking to me honestly I have seen people complain about much worse get far more. They should be doing something a bit more I feel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just don't feel that is enough, but maybe I just expect too much.

I have done that a few hundred times already.
Finally was able to bring my suitcase into the house.
They offered to pay to have my clothes laundered, but I am doing it now.

They said they were not bed bugs confirmed by Eco Lab from the samples left and instead a carpet beetle. FWIW, that does little for me. But apparently they are not really hitchhikers so I should be safe. Im just not a person that likes to deal in "shoulds" when I have to get on a plane and go stay in two more hotels this week.

oh a carpet beetle the bed bug's nicer cousin.... joking aside this doesn't sound fun i thought a Marriott would be safe of such things

Sounds like time to change to a different hotel chain. Thats a pretty lousy offer .

Sounds like time to change to a different hotel chain. Thats a pretty lousy offer .

I dont typically stay in Marriotts. This is what is attached to RTJ for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back