The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Beebe ran a 4.21?

My mind is blown.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

White guys might not be able to jump but some can run...:alien:

I saw him at training camp with the bills, it was silly watching him run.

It's good when an employer let's you know they are contacting your references, right?

Don Beebe ran a 4.21?

My mind is blown.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

White guys might not be able to jump but some can run...:alien:

I saw him at training camp with the bills, it was silly watching him run.

leon-lett-fail-super-bowl-xxvii.gif

So what was Deion Sanders 40 time then?

tumblr_mu5wqaRil11ql7lx2o1_250.gif

It's good when an employer let's you know they are contacting your references, right?

It can be. In some instances, an employer contacts references for every high level candidate they are considering pre or post final interview. Other instances of course means they are getting ready to make decisions. Tell your references to be concise and clear, that is the best message they can deliver.

Assuming your references aren't going to blow you out of the water, hell yeah it is. Good luck man

It can be. In some instances, an employer contacts references for every high level candidate they are considering pre or post final interview. Other instances of course means they are getting ready to make decisions. Tell your references to be concise and clear, that is the best message they can deliver.

Tyler, Fingers crossed for you man. I cannot emphasize enough what was stated above. It's always good to give a reference a heads up if possible too.

JM

When a paper mill is mad at me for finding why a new installation isn't working, it's a good feeling. But the good news, I may get the order to fix it.

I appreciate it guys. It's been something I've worked for long and hard, now 2 months into the process. I hope it means good things.
Good to know. I had my final interview Friday. I have alerted my references to expect the call and what the position is, they will all move earth for me.
Assuming your references aren't going to blow you out of the water, hell yeah it is. Good luck man
They most assuredly won't. I have 4 rock solid guys that will be able to give insight into me from different perspectives.

Good luck buddy.

Good luck Tyler! Good thoughts your way.

Wishing you luck Tyler. Sounds promising though. As a hiring GM for 10 years, I never called a reference unless I was ready to make an offer. But I mostly hired mid level and some entry level management positions.

Good luck Tyler!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing you luck Tyler. Sounds promising though. As a hiring GM for 10 years, I never called a reference unless I was ready to make an offer. But I mostly hired mid level and some entry level management positions.
I'm entry level. Like, internship level. So I take that as a positive!

Good luck Tyler!

Not quite sure about this.
d906ffaeaba37c3dfb203bccfe55a7ad.jpg

I take back everything I said in the making the murderer thread. People in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin are bat sh*t crazy. First hand knowledge. So happy to be safe and sound at home.

Rocking my salon paws. I smell awesome.
e54bf4582ced6adc6b473c2fdd2bc583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back