The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-2 now

Fifty dollars if you roll tape and then run onto the court and go billy Madison blocking shots

Watching Steve Jobs on flight. It's better than the Ashton Kutcher bomb of a flick, but still not good.

Ahhh time for the coach to put her daughter at pg.
1 series
1 turnover

4-0 run on fast breaks tie game

10-6 8-0 run

Guess that PG sub worked out?
We need details.
Uh no
Defense locked down turned into 3 different peeps with breakaway layups.
We only brought the ball across the court twice on non fastbreaks...total free forall

Think of the bright side at least it's not baseball and you see the kid in RF picking weeds and eating grass.

Uh no
Defense locked down turned into 3 different peeps with breakaway layups.
We only brought the ball across the court twice on non fastbreaks...total free forall

Bet there is a lot of screaming.

It's mind blowing how much you miss by sleeping in lol I couldn't sleep in to 10am if I was drugged

Then I probably shouldn't mention I used an alarm to get myself up at 10 haha

No worries sleeping in here. Puppy breaks outside at 2am and 6am and never got back to sleep after 6

Score update 441? Or is 10-6 the last update lol

Just wanted to wish everyone a belated happy holidays and an awesome new year! These last few months have been ummm....trying to say the least but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I haven't picked up a club in over 3 months and it sucks. I try to swing by and lurk a bit when I can but time has been scarce to say the least. Anyway just wanted to say this is still one of my favorite haunts on the worldwide web and I look forward to getting back into the full swing of things and catching up on all I missed in the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back