The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you are thinking, but at least its for a similar use.

The fact that I'm not in a position to make that thread close bothers me. A lot

The fact that I'm not in a position to make that thread close bothers me. A lot
I was confused how he got it in the first place?
Kind of reminds of a guy who won a giveaway for some sweet blades then sold them

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dont sweat it guys. Someone won a prize and is trying to fund an event with the same company. Its not ideal, but it will go to a home where its cherished I am sure.

lol I just caught it. gotta love it! Especially with the mark up.
Kind of like a mark up on muria's?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thats awesome CPL. Did she recognize you with the weight loss?
Was nice to hear her say how good I looked!

Some days I feel so stupid watching Jeopardy.

Have 2 minutes before flight check in and once again really that want front seat or to be upgraded. And of course the AA site is running slow.

Uggh frost come on sunshine

Weather talk? From 441?
I mean you will be in SoCal tomorrow...Karma?
Tee time in 30 minutes just dont want delay to be too bad

Tee time in 30 minutes just dont want delay to be too bad

Just get to the course, dont worry about who is delayed and walk straight to the first tee.
Drop the peg in the ground as people stare and wonder what this dude is doing jumping in, stripe the XXIO right down the pipe and turn around and say Hall of Fame tags biotches.

Then introduce misike as member of The Grandaddy fraternity.

I swear no weirdness will come from any of this, as long as you bomb the drive down the middle.

Just get to the course, dont worry about who is delayed and walk straight to the first tee.
Drop the peg in the ground as people stare and wonder what this dude is doing jumping in, stripe the XXIO right down the pipe and turn around and say Hall of Fame tags biotches.

I swear no weirdness will come from any of this, as long as you bomb the drive down the middle.

Hahaha as long as you pipe one! Everything else will be over looked

Murder one down the middle, and everything is forgiven. Top one though..... well get ready to hear it if that happens.

I think the quote should be something like... "3x HOF mf'er, just like Beags."

The first rule of CrossFit. Use your entire body to do a pull up. Wow I hate CrossFit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out all week in a rental. This thing was tough to get used to. Am I just too slow to accept change?

617f85b7350d840916dff08f867a5277_zps77qj0er0.jpg

JM

The first rule of CrossFit. Use your entire body to do a pull up. Wow I hate CrossFit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the first rule of CrossFit was to tell everyone you do CrossFit?

Out all week in a rental. This thing was tough to get used to. Am I just too slow to accept change?

617f85b7350d840916dff08f867a5277_zps77qj0er0.jpg

JM
My uncle has one of these in his new Ram pickup. I'm sure I'd get used to it, but just watching him use it hurts my eyes.

My uncle has one of these in his new Ram pickup. I'm sure I'd get used to it, but just watching him use it hurts my eyes.

My Lincoln is push button, and every time I get in another car now, I get all confused.

My Lincoln is push button, and every time I get in another car now, I get all confused.
I drive a manual shift…and now whenever I hop in anyone else's car I slam my left foot down on the floorboard (imaginary clutch pedal) every time I take my foot off the gas. My parents neighbors must think they have a subwoofer in that Crown Vic…

So i just bought a nintendo
#oldschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back